Best. Private Equity Deal. Ever (Maybe)
- Changes in leadership at Molycorp; Karayannopoulos steps in for departing Mark A. Smith. // Mining Engineering;Jan2013, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p17
The article focuses on executive succession at mining corporation Molycorp Inc. to replace chief executive officer (CEO) Mark A. Smith. It states that the board of directors for Molycorp appointed vice president Constantine Karayannopoulos as an interim CEO and president. It mentions he...
- California IPOs. Kaplan, Charles // Equities;Dec94, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p38
Provides information on the California-based companies with initial public offerings. EPIC Design Technology; Ortel; Edelbrock; Micro Linear; Sinter Metals; CasTech Aluminum Group.
- New registrations. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p34
Lists registrations to float various securities in the United States filed by several companies between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Appnet Systems Inc.; Globespan Semiconductor Inc.; Ford Motor Credit Co.
- New issues. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p35
Lists securities floatation the United States between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Autobytel.Com Inc.; Debt offering by Xerox Corp.; International debt offering by Sun Hung Kai & Co.
- Taking stock. // Business New Hampshire Magazine;Jun93, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p25
Presents how the stocks of the New Hampshire public companies on the top 100 have faired since the market crash in 1987. Stock name and symbol; Price at October 19, 1987; Price growth rate; Dividend growth rate.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/26/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 21, p17
Lists the most recent initial public offerings (IPO) U.S. as of May 26, 2003. Average prices of the IPO.
- Public affairs. Ryan, Vincent // Telephony;01/08/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 2, p38
Deals with the launching of an initial public offering (IPO) for a company. Significance of timing in IPO launching; Steps in preparing an IPO of a company; Role of investment banks in an IPO.
- IPOs in the U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/2/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 22, p14
Presents information about initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of June 2, 2003. Prices of IPO.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/2/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 22, p15
Presents information about the filings for initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of June 2, 2003. Filings of IPO from February 2003 to May 2003.