Silcon's Search For Youth
- Hong Kong's VTech blends east, west R&D management. Wingrove, Norman; Wolff, M.F. // Research Technology Management;Jul/Aug1996, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p6
Focuses on the growth of VTech Holdings Ltd. Increase in the number of R&D employees; Sites of the company's R&D offices; Use of traditional Asian and Western management; Factors that contribute to the company's growth and success.
- VTech's new variety of learning products. // Playthings;Feb2001, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p120
Presents the toys from VTech designed for babies and toddlers. Product features; Suggested retail price; Age limit.
- new campaigns. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;11/11/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 41, p28
Provides information on V-Tech's advertisement initiative as of November 2002. Details on the company's holiday toy campaign; Theme line of the campaign.
- Mobile Learning: Anyplace, Anytime. Wentworth, David; Green, Michael // T+D;Jul2011, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p25
The article focuses on a study concerning the state of mobile learning (ML) in 2011. It states that a survey of 1,357 businesses and learning professionals found that 15 percent of those surveyed are currently utilizing some type of ML, while 50 percent are either considering or developing ML....
- Using Principles of Logistics in Corporate Education. Sokolova, Anastasia // Global Business & Management Research;2011, Vol. 3 Issue 3/4, p342
Purpose - Nowadays logistics plays the key strategic role in business. Using logistics principles in such specific sphere such as corporate education allows companies to reduce costs on trainings and workshops. Rapidly changing technologies and innovations demand from the educational system to...
- Different sources. Lateney, Fiona // e.learning age;Sep2016, p12
The article offers information on the learning management system (LMS) which is a virtual learning environment (VLE) in academia. It mentions that adoption of electronic learning by the corporate market for successful business. It also mentions development of engagement metrics by Learning...
- Delivering at speed. Young, Aimee // e.learning age;Sep2016, p16
The article reports on success of the electronic learning platform of telecommunication firm TalkTalk Group. It mentions developing a brand strategy by getting creative with communication. It offers suggestions on fast learning including communicating success of the business through customer...
- Disruptive forces. Miles, Andrea // e.learning age;Sep2016, p20
The article discusses trend responsible for reshaping electronic learning. It offers suggestions to apply personalization in the learning experience of learners; and efforts of organizations towards evaluation of learning. It also highlights focus of organizations and business enterprises...
- VTech Highlights Learning Aids At Internt'l Toy Fair. Olenick, Doug // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/24/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p48
Reports on the introduction of the Artificial Intelligence and Early Learning series of computer devices by VTech Inc. at the International Toy Fair. Features of devices; Retail prices of models; Advantages of models.