Silcon's Search For Youth
- Hong Kong's VTech blends east, west R&D management. Wingrove, Norman; Wolff, M.F. // Research Technology Management;Jul/Aug1996, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p6
Focuses on the growth of VTech Holdings Ltd. Increase in the number of R&D employees; Sites of the company's R&D offices; Use of traditional Asian and Western management; Factors that contribute to the company's growth and success.
- VTech's new variety of learning products. // Playthings;Feb2001, Vol. 99 Issue 2, p120
Presents the toys from VTech designed for babies and toddlers. Product features; Suggested retail price; Age limit.
- new campaigns. Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;11/11/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 41, p28
Provides information on V-Tech's advertisement initiative as of November 2002. Details on the company's holiday toy campaign; Theme line of the campaign.
- Mobile Learning: Anyplace, Anytime. Wentworth, David; Green, Michael // T+D;Jul2011, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p25
The article focuses on a study concerning the state of mobile learning (ML) in 2011. It states that a survey of 1,357 businesses and learning professionals found that 15 percent of those surveyed are currently utilizing some type of ML, while 50 percent are either considering or developing ML....
- Using Principles of Logistics in Corporate Education. Sokolova, Anastasia // Global Business & Management Research;2011, Vol. 3 Issue 3/4, p342
Purpose - Nowadays logistics plays the key strategic role in business. Using logistics principles in such specific sphere such as corporate education allows companies to reduce costs on trainings and workshops. Rapidly changing technologies and innovations demand from the educational system to...
- VTech Highlights Learning Aids At Internt'l Toy Fair. Olenick, Doug // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;2/24/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p48
Reports on the introduction of the Artificial Intelligence and Early Learning series of computer devices by VTech Inc. at the International Toy Fair. Features of devices; Retail prices of models; Advantages of models.
- Learning With Toyota. // Automotive Body Repair News;Winter2010 Collision Pros Supplment, p8
The article reports on the learning opportunities offered by Toyota Motor Sales USA Inc. to collision repair professionals. The company offers electronic-learning classes and hands-on-training in order to improve the knowledge, expertise and skills of these professionals. Also discussed are the...
- Faster, Cheaper, Better. Mosher, Bob // Chief Learning Officer;Mar2012, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p12
The article discusses the design of performance support (PS) systems for the electronic learning industry using the three-pronged approach of faster, cheaper, and better. The author states that a successful PS system will employ the reuse of existing learning assets to ensure faster delivery, to...
- VTech adopts wireless for use in a portable e-mail appliance. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/01/99, Vol. 14 Issue 25, p30
Features VTech Inc.'s Impromt2 portable e-mail system capable of receiving e-mail messages via wireless networks. Key specifications; Service subscription; Dimensions.