- Shooting on Location. Seno, Alexandra A. // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);4/24/2006 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 147 Issue 17, p57
This article focuses on a pair of brothers who are transforming China's film industry. James and Zhongjun Wang, of Huayi Brothers Film Investment Co., are a dealmaking duo that's China's equivalent of the notorious Weinstein brothers--the American siblings whose wildly profitable art-house...
- Mainland's main man. Coonan, Clifford // Variety;10/1/2012, Vol. 428 Issue 8, p8
An interview is presented with Wang Zhonglei, cofounder of the Chinese motion picture industry firm Huayi Brothers Media Corp., who discusses topics including the company's focus on production and distribution of Chinese films, revenue targets for his company and its plan to produce films aimed...
- Making Film History. Frater, Patrick // Variety;11/3/2015, Vol. 329 Issue 17, p95
The article reports on the 15th year anniversary of Bona Film Group which coincided with the history of the Chinese film industry. It explores the growing changes in the industry that allowed the private sector to grow, distribute, and make innovations. Bona Films has retained the personal...
- SKY'S NOT THE LIMIT. // ArtAsiaPacific Almanac;2015, p68
The article provides news on art auctions as of 2015. Chinese film mogul Wang Zhongjun purchased the painting "Still Life, Vase with Daisies," by Vincent Van Gogh at a sale held by auction house Sotheby's in New York City on November 4, 2014. British auction house Bonhams has opened a gallery...
- A NEW STUDIO SYSTEM. EPSTEIN, GADY; Yang, Lin // Forbes Asia;Feb2011, Vol. 7 Issue 2, p17
The article informs that China, known internationally for movie piracy, is entering into its own golden age of cinema-going. It has been stated that success of "City of Life" and "Death" in 2009 made Qin Hong a star director. It has been stated that Qin has been buying movie theaters, signing...
- 40 under 40. // Business News New Jersey;4/14/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p10
Presents businesspeople from New Jersey who achieved success under the age of 40. Includes J. Gerard Aguilar of Voxware; Stuart Alan of Aroma Tech; Mel Baiada of RCA; Jennifer Barclay of Blue Fish Clothing.
- Scrapbook. // Business News New Jersey;4/14/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p20
Presents photographs of businesspeople participating in public functions in New Jersey. Includes the donation of Sesame Street Live tickets made by Brunswick Hilton & Towers general manager Jan Larsen to the East Brunswick Association for Brain Injured Children; Stamp drive led by Corporate...
- The who's who of New Jersey business. // Business News New Jersey;09/07/98, Vol. 11 Issue 31, p7
Presents a directory of New Jersey's top 100 business people. Includes Joe Allegra; C. Michael Armstrong; Mary Beth Backoff.
- EMPLOYERS. // Orange County Business Journal;12/1/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 48, p8
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of employers in California as of December 2003.