New Optoelectronics Conference
- CEDIA and Beyond. KONTNEY, JACK // Sound & Video Contractor;Aug2008, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p40
Information on the 2008 Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association (CEDIA) Expo which will be held in Colorado Convention Center in early September is presented.
- Pace setters. Wagner, Siobhan // Engineer (00137758);1/12/2009, Vol. 294 Issue 7763, p42
The article offers information on the Southern Manufacturing and Electronics exhibition to be held at the FIVE exhibition center in Farnborough in Hampshire, England on February 11-12, 2009.
- Venture south. // Engineer (00137758);1/11/2010, Vol. 295 Issue 7786, p38
The article offers information on the South Manufacturing and Electronics Show to be held in England on February 10-11, 2010.
- Competitors Urge Cooperation on Test Resources. // Test & Measurement World;Oct98, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p7
Presents information on the AutoTestCon 1998 conference held on August 25 to 27, 1998 in Salt Lake City, Utah. Sample commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) products presented in the conference; Highlights of the remarks of Major General Richard H. Rollock of the Ogden Air Logistics Center; Drawbacks...
- Effects of legislation and the European Directives loom large in show seminars. Reynolds, Melanie // Electronics Weekly;Feb2008, Issue 2321, p6
The article offers information on the seminar programme being held as part of the Southern Electronics show to be held in Farnborough in Hampshire, England on February 6-7, 2008.
- Platform for innovation. // Engineer (00137758);12/13/2010, Vol. 295 Issue 7808, p39
The article offers information on the National Electronics Week (NEW) trade show to be held from April 12 to 13, 2011 in Great Britain.
- Future in the making. // Engineer (00137758);12/13/2010, Vol. 295 Issue 7808, p42
The article offers information on the Southern Manufacturing and Electronics 2011 to be held from February 16 to 17 in Great Britain.
- Silicon to meet life sciences. // Electronics Weekly;8/27/2008, Issue 2349, p8
The article offers information on the conference, the Electronics Knowledge Transfer Network (EKTN), to be held in Manchester, England on September 4, 2008.
- Electronics Weekly Live conference. // Electronics Weekly;4/8/2009, Issue 2378, p26
The article presents information about the National Electronics Week which includes an electronics technology focused conference and exhibition to be held from June 16-18, 2009 at Earls Court 2, London England.