Industry Gears Up for Productronica 2001
- electronicChina Responds to Booming Chinese Market. // Circuits Assembly;Feb2002, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p12
No abstract available.
- Survival of the Adaptive. Hamburg, Lisa // Circuits Assembly;Oct2002, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p7
Editorial. Highlights the Globaltronics 2002 trade show in Singapore. Implications of high labor cost to the country; Threats posed by China to the electronics manufacturing market of the region; Appearance of Senior Minister of State Tharman Shanmugaratnam at the trade show.
- Thousands Expected to Attend electronica 2002. // Circuits Assembly;Oct2002, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p8
Reports the organization of the Electronica 2002 trade show in Munich, Germany. Statistics on the expected number of exhibitors to attend the trade show; Activities organized for the event; Range of electronic products to be displayed at the show.
- Productronica 2003 Highlights Microsystems, Logistics, Materials-Flow Technology. // Circuits Assembly;Aug2003, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p9
Productronica, a trade show for electronics production, will take place between November 11-14, 2003, at the New Muncih Trade Fair Centre, Munich, Germany. The show and supporting conferences will provide visitors a look at the future of microsystems technology through exhibits, user forums and...
- RetailVision's New Products Grab the Spotlight. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;09/25/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p36
Presents several accessory products introduced at RetailVision in Orlando, Florida. Includes VisionSaver lamps by Off-Lite Technology; Introduction of a wireless CATV transmitter by Wapac; Presentation of Write-Away Removable Disc Labels by Digital Innovations.
- Travel & terminology. Buchanan, Elizabeth // ECN: Electronic Component News;May98, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p10
Offers some thoughts on the electronics industry and observations at the 1998 Nepcon West trade show. New developments in electronics; Search for new terminology for `contract manufacturer' to better cover their unique services and accomplishments.
- CALENDAR: EVENTS. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jan2014, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p84
A calendar of events related to the electronics industry is presented which includes International Electronic Components Trade Show, Pan Pacific Microelectronics Symposium and the 15th Integrated Circuit (IC) packaging expo.
- 2013 tech trends from the biggest show on earth. // What Hi-Fi? Sound & Vision;Mar2013, p24
The article discusses the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) that was held in Las Vegas, Nevada during which several electronic companies including Chord Electronics, Bang & Olufsen A/S and showcased their latest technologies and JBL Inc.
- NEPCON Trade Show Returns to Texas. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Sep2004, Vol. 18 Issue 9, p29
Announces plans for the 2004 NEPCON electronic manufacturing trade show in Arlington, Texas. Venue of the show; Range of electronic manufacturing solutions to be featured at the event.