2002 SEAs Combining Programs; Accepting Participants
- Service Wins the Game. Norvell, Robin // Circuits Assembly;Jun2004, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p22
For 12 years, the periodical "Circuits Assembly" has sponsored the Service Excellence Awards (SEA) program to help electronics manufacturing services providers and electronics assembly equipment, materials and software suppliers measure their customer service. The 2004 SEA awards were recently...
- CIRCUITS ASSEMBLY Opens 2010 Service Excellence Awards. // Circuits Assembly;Sep2009, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p12
The article discusses the Service Excellence Awards for electronics manufacturing services (EMS) and electronics assembly equipment, material and software suppliers. It is reported that customers will be surveyed to determine the level of customer satisfaction in different categories. Circuits...
- Managing customer files develops repeat business. Porter, Monroe // Contractor Magazine;Sep97, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p44
States that when a contractor creates a file for its customers they develop repeat business to the organization. Discussion on how creating files can benefit the contractor; Suggestion made on how to keep a good track of customers.
- Services Index to the 1993 Marketing News. // Marketing News;10/25/93, Vol. 27 Issue 22, Marketing News pA2
Provides a services directory of customer satisfaction measurement firms. ACG Research Solutions; AHF Marketing Research Inc.; Allegheny Marketing Group; Alliance Research Inc.; Analytic Insight Insurance.
- Geographical index. // Marketing News;10/25/93, Vol. 27 Issue 22, Marketing News pA3
Provides a geographical directory of customer satisfaction measurement firms. Includes Arizona; California; Connecticut; District of Columbia; Florida; Georgia.
- Mission possible: Learning to listen. Zivic, Louis J. // Marketing News;5/8/95, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p4
Opinion. Stresses the importance of a customer-driven enterprise. Fundamental aspect of learning for organizations; Survey conducted by the Economic Center at Fitchburg State College; Need for rethinking business philosophies; Creative ways to address customer needs.
- How are we doing Mr. Green? Dreyer, R.S. // Supervision;Mar98, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p19
Presents tips on how to monitor the customers' feelings about the company's products and services. Slogans used by Flagler Pharmaceutical board chairman and chief executive officer Harley M. Flagler; Spelling out ways to poll the customers; Pros and cons of the polling method; Rewarding the...
- Consumer sentiment on the rise, says Univ. of Michigan. // Textile World;Jan94, Vol. 144 Issue 1, p17
Reports on the increase in consumer satisfaction about economic conditions in the United States. University of Michigan's consumer sentiment index; Expected increase in consumer spending.
- Univ. of Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index at 83.7. // Bond Buyer;6/18/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32652, p2
The article reports that according to market sources, the University of Michigan's preliminary consumer sentiment for June 2007 came in at 83.7.