Celestica Acquires Primetech and Omni; Partners with SAGEM SA
- Share watch. // Electronics Weekly;3/17/2004, Issue 2138, p18
The share of 63 listed electronics companies are monitored on a weekly basis after the close of trading on Wednesday. The EW index was factored to 100 on August 26 1998 and includes all firms covered by Share watch. Share watch eyes Telemetrix Corp. and Bookham Technology PLC. Telemetrix's...
- SensoNor BoD Recommends Infineon Buyout. // Electronic News;6/2/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 22, pN.PAG
Presents an update on the planned acquisition of SensoNor ASA by Infineon Technologies AG as of June 2, 2003. Aim of the acquisition plan of Infineon Technologies AG; Estimated amount offered by Infineon Technologies to purchase all shares of SensoNor ASA; Scheduled expiration of the...
- Arrow Nabs Taiwan Distributor. Spiegel, Rob // Electronic News (10616624);11/7/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 45, pN.PAG
This article reports that Arrow Electronics Taiwan Ltd. has launched an offer to acquire a substantial portion of the common stock of component distributor Ultra Source Technology Corp., as of November 2005. If the offer is successful, Arrow Taiwan will directly or indirectly own between 40...
- Simrad--Lowrance Merger. // GPS World;Mar2006, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p55
The article reports on Simrad Yachting AS' acquisition of all outstanding shares of Lowrance Electronics Inc. It discusses the key provisions of the merger agreement between Simrad and Lowrance. Both companies have agreed to expand Lowrance's operations in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- M&A Activity Slows Down After Binge. Spiegel, Rob // Electronic News;5/24/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 21, pN.PAG
Reports on the decline in the merger and acquisition activity in the electronics industry. Comments from Vinay Asgekar of AMR Research on the issue; Ways in which low stock prices works against the merger activity; Regions that provide a difficult environment for acquisitions.
- M&A Looks Good For Stocks in 2000. Appin, Rick // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;08/16/99, Vol. 12 Issue 33, p3
Looks at impact of corporate merger and acquisition deals to the stocks of several firms in the year 2000. Effects on stocks in the business industry; Comment from Ralph Acampora, director of technical research at Prudential Securities; Details on the acquisition activities in the utility sector.
- In M&A, cash may be king, but not in all kingdoms. Hadjian, Ani Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;05/29/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 22, p10
Reports on the resurgence of cash deals in mergers in the United States. Decline of stock-for-stock merger and acquisition deals; Uncertainty in the stock market.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/14/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 33, p34
Presents charts showing figures on underwriting in the merger and acquisition activity in the United States for the first week of August 2000. Announced U.S. target volume by selected industry as of August 4, 2000; Largest U.S. target deals as of August 10, 2000.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: International. // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/14/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 33, p37
Presents charts showing figures on underwriting in the merger and acquisition activity for the first week of August 2000. Announced U.S. target merger and acquisition advisers as of August 4, 2000; Largest acquisition related syndicated loans as of August 10, 2000.