- Cambium Learning Pulls HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p1
The article reports on the decision of Dallas, Texas-based education company Cambium Learning Group to pull out its 175 million U.S. dollars junk bond deal because of unfavorable market conditions in 2010.
- Cambium Returns with $175M HY Issuance. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p31
The article reports that in February 2011, the Cambium Learning Group offered junk bonds worth 175 million dollars to help it pay off its secured credit facility debt and unsecured senior notes.
- Financial News…. // Electronic Education Report;12/13/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p8
The article reports that Cambium Learning Group Inc. of Dallas, Texas has withdrew its announced offering of 175 million dollars aggregate principal amount senior secured notes due to the long-term rates increase in December 2010.
- Financial Newsï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;11/29/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p8
The article reports on the move of Cambium Learning Group Inc. to offer 175 million dollars aggregate principal amount senior secured notes due in 2016, wherein the net proceeds from the offering will be used to repay in full outstanding indebtedness under its current secured credit facility and...
- Johnson Returns to Lead Voyager. // Electronic Education Report;11/28/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p7
The article announces the appointment of Vernon Johnson as president of the Voyager comprehensive intervention business to the board of directors of Cambium Learning Group (CLG) Inc. in Dallas, Texas.
- Financial News…. // Electronic Education Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p8
The article reports that Cambium Learning Group Inc. offers a considerable total principal amount senior secured notes to pay corporate debts, and for general corporate purposes.
- Cambium Returns with Pulled HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p26
The article discusses plans by Cambium Learning Group to issue senior secured notes due 2017 worth 175 million U.S. dollars.
- Partnerships & Acquisitionsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;6/18/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p7
The article offers news briefs in the U.S. on the partnership of The Cambium Learning Group Inc. and The Vallas Group to offer a new school turnaround model and the partnership of John Wiley & Sons Inc. and Blackboard Inc.
- Voyager/Sopris Launches Edplicity Platform. // Electronic Education Report;9/16/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p6
The article offers information on the Edplicity, a cloud-based content sharing and collaboration platform developed by Voyager/Sopris Learning, the business unit of Dallas, Texas-based Cambium Learning Group Inc. INSET: Varied Technology Providers Offer Digital Content Platforms.