Michael Foods Hungry for Refi/Divi Loan
- Price Talk Set for Post's $635M Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;5/19/2014, p38
The article reports on the emergence of price talk for the term loan to be launched by cereal manufacturer Post in May 2014. Topics discussed include the use of proceeds to help fund Post's acquisition of Michael Foods, the margin being proposed for the loan, and bookrunners for the deal. Also...
- BofA Launches Michael Foods Deal. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/27/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p4
The article announces that Bank of America is marketing a 625 million U.S. dollar credit facility for Michael Foods. The credit facility includes a 275 million U.S. dollar term loan B, a 275 million U.S. dollar term loan A and a 75 million U.S. dollar revolver. Proceeds from the credit facility...
- Michael Foods Could Cook Up Sale. Leibs, Anthony // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;08/23/99, Vol. 12 Issue 34, p5
Presents the strategic business options of Michael Foods, Inc. Role of Merrill Lynch and US Bancorp Piper Jaffray at the company; Privatization option; Implications of a flat net income.
- Crystal Farms For Sale. // Dairy Foods;Dec2002, Vol. 103 Issue 12, p11
Reports on the marketing of Crystal Farms dairy products by Michael Foods in Minnesota.
- Michael's Bonds Price, Loan Rises. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/28/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 26, p2
The article offers information on 430 million U.S. dollars worth of junk bonds sold by Michael Foods.
- Wealth Effects of Corporate Debt Issues: The Impact of Issuer Motivations. Akhigbe, Aigbe; Easterwood, John C. // FM: The Journal of the Financial Management Association;Spring97, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p32
Examines the issues of debt that would affect the prices of a firm's outstanding securities by emphasizing the role of issuer motivation. Brief information on security issues; Relationships between firm motivation and expected price responses; Sample of 399 public United States debt issues by...
- Corporate debt-excluding convertible debt, taxable munis and agency issues. // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p30
Presents a chart reflecting corporate debt excluding convertible debt, taxable municipal and agency issues in the United States as of July 7, 1997. Includes Merrill Lynch and Co. Inc.; Goldman Sachs and Co.; JP Morgan.
- Corporate debt--excluding convertible debt, taxable munis and agency issues. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/06/97, Vol. 63 Issue 40, p21
Provides information on corporate debt in the United States excluding convertible debt, taxable municipal bonds and agency issues from January 1 to September 30, 1997. Investment managers include Merrill Lynch; Salomon Brothers; JP Morgan.
- Satellite cos. react to debt woes. // High Yield Report;08/02/99, Vol. 10 Issue 31, p6
Reports on debt problems of companies in the satellite sector in the United States.