Price Talk on Clear Channel Deal at 9%
- Clear Channel Prices Upsized $1B HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p5
This article reports on the launch of a junk bond offering by Clear Channel Communications in January 2011.
- Clear Channel Prices Upsized $1B HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p5
The article reports that in February 2011, Clear Channel Communications raised 1 billion dollars by selling an upsized junk bond offering in 9% senior notes which will mature in 2011, in order to mitigate existing debt it acquired in 2008 when it bought Bain Capital and Thomas H. Lee Partners,...
- Price Talk on Clear Channel Deal at 9%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p29
The article reports that as of February 2011, Clear Channel Communications is offering junk bonds worth 750 million dollars of senior notes due in 2021, with an alleged yield of as much as 9%, according to unnamed sources, and states that this deal is being underwritten by several banks...
- Clear Channel, Virgin Add $1.65B to Calendar. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/5/2012, p9
The article focuses on the 1.65 billion dollars junk bond offering of Clear Channel and Virginia Media in March 2012.
- Bond Prices Increase on Secondary Market. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/5/2011, p14
The article reports on an increase in high yield bond prices in the U.S. on August 31, 2011 over the trading losses during the previous week.
- MARKET Buzz. // Leveraged Finance News;2/21/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 8, p2
The article offers news briefs related to finance. A bank consortium of several banks including Deutsche Bank AG, Barclays PLC, and Citigroup Inc., was formed with 1.35 billion dollars covenant lite-term loan for Hertz Corp. An upsized 1 billion dollars junk bond offering was completed by Clear...
- Three Issuers Price $900M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/29/2014, p9
The article reports on the 900 million-dollar combined offering in notes on the high yield primary market on September 29, 2014 of three companies including Trinity Industries, Clear Channel and Geo Group. Topics discussed include the breakdown of the notes, the bookrunners of the deals, and the...
- Clear Channel Set To Price $980M. M. S. // High Yield Report;9/8/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p4
The article reports that Clear Channel Communications Inc. is forecasted to price $980 million in bonds, with Deutsche Bank AG as the lead underwriter and other underwriting banks such as Citigroup Inc., the Royal Bank of Scotland and Wachovi Corp. According to "The Wall Street Journal," the...
- Four Issuers Offer $825M in HY. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/29/2014, p6
The article reports that Clear Channel Communications, General Cable Corp., Geo Group and Northern Tier Energy are planning to issue 825 million U.S. dollars in high yield bonds. Topics discussed include the breakdown of the 825 million-dollar offerings, the proceeds of the offering and credit...