Petco Eyes $1.225B TL Repricing
- Petco Loan Price Talk Emerges. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p5
The article offers information on price talk established by banks on a term loan B for Petco, worth 1.1 billion U.S. dollars.
- Petco TL Rises on the Break. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p6
The article reports that the covenant-lite term loan for Petco has been launched for trading and has gained in price.
- Banks Prep $1.7B Loan/Bond Deal for Petco. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p16
The article reports on the plan of a bank consortium comprising of Credit Suisse, JPMorgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Wells Fargo, Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs, to take a 1.1 billion dollar covenant-lite term loan and 625 million dollar secured notes for Petco.
- Banks Cut Pricing on Petco, Atlantic Broadband TLs. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p21
The article reports on the decision of banks marketing a 1.225 billion U.S. dollar term loan B for Petco and a 575 million U.S. dollar term loan for Atlantic Broadband to reduce pricing on both loans after receiving strong investor demand.
- Petco Gets New $270M Facility. Nugent, John // Bank Loan Report;9/24/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 36, pN.PAG
Goldman Sachs & Co. returned to the market with a revised, $270 million revolver/B term loan deal for retailer Petco. The deal will run in conjunction with a $200 million bond issue. Proceeds from the bond will be used to pay out the mezzanine debt and a portion of an existing $350 million loan....
- Petco Plans $2.5B Loan, $750M Bonds for Buyout. // High Yield Report;1/5/2016, p1
The company will use the debt to back its $4.6 billion buyout by CVC Capital Partners and the Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB).
- Slew of Loan Repricings Takes a Dent out of Returns. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p19
This article discusses the move of several companies in the U.S. to reprice their term loans in 2011. Denny's, Solutia, Petco and DineEquity were among the companies that repriced their loans at cheaper rates. According to Barclays Capital, the repricing transactions have underperformed the...
- Loan Market Bustles-Dividend Schmividend. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p29
The article presents updates for the loan market. Petco has launched pricing for a covenant-lite term loan B worth 1.1 billion U.S. dollars, which will be partly used to pay a dividend. Other price talks on new loans were discussed, including those from Revel Entertainment, Armstrong World...
- Petco Animal Supplies, Inc. // San Diego Business Journal;08/03/98, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p35
Presents charts on the financial status of Petco Animal Supplies Inc. as of May and July 1998. Total number of shares; Price of each share of common stock; Aggregate market value; Revenues and net income from 1995 to 1997; Names of directors; Executive compensation; Significant stock ownership.