CB Richard Ellis Loans to Make Rounds
- Banks Prep $650M TL for CB Richard Ellis, Price Notes. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/11/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p31
The article reports on a term loan worth 650 million U.S. dollars and 6.625% senior notes due 2020 worth 350 million U.S. dollars, arranged by a bank consortium for CB Richard Ellis.
- New era in real estate. Croghan, Lore // Crain's New York Business;7/28/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 30, p23
The name of Insignia/ESG Inc., in recent years the most important in New York City commercial real estate brokerage, is history. Los Angeles-based CBRE, the world's largest commercial real estate brokerage, made the $430 million acquisition in order to expand in New York, where it has a...
- Untitled. // EuroProperty;2/21/2011, p43
The article offers information on the plans of CB Richard Ellis Inc. (CBRE) to purchase several businesses of ING REIM UK for 692.5 million euros in Europe. It mentions that the company acquires ING REIM Europe and Clarion Real Estate Securities. It mentions that the acquisition by CBRE helps in...
- CBRE/ING merger will prompt UK 'bloodbath'. O'CONNELL, BRIDGET // Estates Gazette;1/22/2011, Issue 1103, p41
The article discusses the possible conflicts that will arise in the real estate industry of Great Britain, following the completion of the acquisition of ING's real estate group by CB Richard Ellis. An executive from a major fund management rival company states that the deal will result in...
- Merger takes CB Commercial global. Fessenden, Jim // Inside Tucson Business;05/04/98, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p2
Reports on CB Commercial's merger with Richard Ellis International Ltd. to create CB Richard Ellis. Objective of creating a worldwide system of real estate agents; Significance of consolidation as a way of expanding in the real estate business; Benefits of the merger for the two companies' clients.
- CBRE snaps up niche agent Michael Peddar & Co. McCLARY, SAMANTHA // Estates Gazette;9/10/2011, Issue 1136, p49
The article reports on CB Richard Ellis' (CBRE) acquisition of niche luxury retail agency Michael Peddar & Co. for an estimated 1.5 million British pounds.
- Happy anniversary. // Estates Gazette;7/17/2004, Issue 429, p50
Focuses on the success of CBRE, a merger between CB Richard Ellis and Insignia Richard Ellis. Vision of CBRE; Challenges faced by the merged company; Statement issued by CBRE head Martin Samworth on the benefit of combining individual skills in a merged business. INSETS: Departures and...
- HINDSIGHT 1858-2008. // Estates Gazette;11/29/2008, Issue 847, p202
The article highlights events related to the real estate sector in Great Britain from 1996 to 1998. More than 500 shops and offices were damaged in the Manchester city centre bomb blast. It reports on the reaction of some in the industry on the news that Richard Ellis is in takeover talks with...
- Is the house happy? Osborne, Helen // Estates Gazette;9/7/2002, Issue 236, p132
Part II. Discusses the changes brought about by Great Britain property industry mergers involving U.S. partners. Information on a scenario when partners sell their shares of a business to U.S. corporate; Effect of mergers in a company's listing in the stock market; Details of the Insignia...