Banks Market $354M EVERTEC Repricing Loan
- MS Talks Price on Crown Castle's $500M Add-On. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;8/19/2013, p39
The article reports on the price talk set by Morgan Stanley on the term loan B add-on of wireless communications provider Crown Castle International Corp. in August 2013.
- MS Talks Price on Bowie's $456M Debt. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;7/29/2013, p45
The article reports on a price talk set by finance company Morgan Stanley on the term loans amounting to 456 million dollars issued by investing company Bowie Resources in 2013.
- Banks to Market $350M TL for EVERTEC Thursday. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/9/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p5
The article reports that Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley will start marketing a term loan for EVERTEC amounting to 350 million U.S. dollars.
- Banks Sweeten EVERTEC TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;8/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 35, p7
The article reports on the move by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley to upgrade a term loan worth 350 million U.S. dollars for EVERTEC by increasing the coupon by 50 basis points (bps) to Libor plus 525 bps widening the original issue discount (OID) to 97 from 98 and increasing...
- Microsemi Cuts Price on $375M TL. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p26
This article reports on the move of Morgan Stanley to reduce the price of a term loan for Microsemi in 2010.
- Banks Market $354M EVERTEC Repricing Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p25
The article reports that in February 2011, the syndication of a term loan B worth 354 million dollars was launched by Morgan Stanley and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to benefit EVERTEC's attempts to refinance a term loan it undertook in 2010, and to help Apollo Management acquire it.
- Morgan Stanley Talking Price On Avis TL. // High Yield Report;8/8/2011, p3
The article reports that Morgan Stanley has established price contract on Avis Budget Group's 400 million U.S. dollar term lona B.
- Banks Set Price Talk on Savvis Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/19/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p16
The article reports that a price talk was established by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley on a 550 million dollar term loan for Savvis, a Saint Louis, Missouri-based information technology (IT) company.
- Morgan Stanley to Shop $375M TLB for Microsemi. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/11/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p9
The article offers information on a term loan B worth 375 million U.S. dollars to be arranged by Morgan Stanley for Microsemi.