Banks Launch Roadshow for Palace HY Deal
- Palace, VR in exhib pact. // Hollywood Reporter;1/3/95, Vol. 335 Issue 22, pI-7
Reports that exhibitor-distributor Palace Entertainment Corp. has formed a joint venture with major exhibition circuit Village Roadshow to develop metropolitan multiplexes.
- Palace Looks to Amass Fragmented Fun Centers. Bellantonio, Jennifer // Orange County Business Journal;8/25/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p1
Reports on the business of Palace Entertainment Inc. in Irvine, California. Operation of amusement centers and water parks; Market share in the U.S. amusement industry; Revenue growth prior to interest, tax, depreciation and amortization.
- ZECCOLA'S PALACE. Boland, Michaela // Variety;04/30/2001, Vol. 382 Issue 11, p49
Focuses on the motion picture distribution business of the Palace Entertainment company. Background of the company in the motion picture distribution business; Information on the expansion of the distribution business of the company.
- Parques Reunidos goes shopping. // Park World;Apr2012, p8
The article reports on acquisition of Noah's Ark waterpark from Tim and Dan Gantz by Parques Reunidos subsidiary Palace Entertainment Holdings Inc. from Europe and North America.
- TOP STORIES. // Orange County Business Journal;4/17/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 16, p8
The article reports on the acquisitions and mergers of corporations in Newport Beach, California. Danaher Corp. agreed to purchase Sybron Dental Specialties Inc., a manufacturer of dental products, for two billion dollars. Palace Entertainment Inc., operators of Boomers and other family...
- Palace Entertainment to Offer Online Waterpark Tickets. // Tourist Attractions & Parks;Jan2005, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p14
Reports on the agreement between Palace Entertainment and Extremetix Inc. bring online tickets to Palace's waterpark customers. Number of visitors of the amusement and water parks of Palace; System to be used by Extremetix for the online purchasing and printing of the tickets; Functions that...
- PALACE COUP. Cain, Sandi // Orange County Business Journal;5/1/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p7
The article reports that John Cora and a team of former Walt Disney Co. veterans has taken over Newport Beach, California-based Palace Entertainment. Orange-based VisionMaker LLC has bought Palace Entertainment along with MidOcean Partners, a private equity firm that has offices in New York and...
- TRENDS AT PALACE ENTERTAINMENT. Dalby, Angela // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Oct2010, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p275
The article focuses on trends that would influence retail operations in 2011, according to David D. Mitchell, procurement manager for Palace Entertainment, an operator of water parks and family entertainment centers in the U.S. Mitchell relates the challenge of choosing the right mix of...
- Dutch Wonderland sold. // Park World;Dec2010/Jan2011, p16
The article reports that Palace Entertainment Holding Inc. has acquired the Dutch Wonderland amusement park from Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Co.