Slew of Loan Repricings Takes a Dent out of Returns
- Slew of Loan Repricings Takes a Dent out of Returns. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p19
The article discusses the repricing of corporate debt at lower rates by several U.S. companies as of February 2011. Companies cited as doing this include Denny's, Solutia and Petco. It states that issuers of repriced loans have been able to remove as much as 104 basis points (bps) from their...
- Petco Eyes $1.225B TL Repricing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p27
This article reports on the plan of J.P. Morgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Credit Suisse to host a lender call to discuss repricing a term loan for pet-products and services retailer Petco.
- Petco Loan Price Talk Emerges. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p5
The article offers information on price talk established by banks on a term loan B for Petco, worth 1.1 billion U.S. dollars.
- DineEquity Re-Prices $547M Facility. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;2/4/2013, p4
The article reports on the final pricing set by Glendale, California-based DineEquity on its refinancing via Barclays Capital. The debt includes a 75 million dollar revolver and a 472 million dollar term loan. According to rating agencies, the amendment leads to a shift in cash flow sweep...
- Petco TL Rises on the Break. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/29/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p6
The article reports that the covenant-lite term loan for Petco has been launched for trading and has gained in price.
- Banks Prep $1.7B Loan/Bond Deal for Petco. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 45, p16
The article reports on the plan of a bank consortium comprising of Credit Suisse, JPMorgan, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, Wells Fargo, Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs, to take a 1.1 billion dollar covenant-lite term loan and 625 million dollar secured notes for Petco.
- Banks Cut Pricing on Petco, Atlantic Broadband TLs. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;11/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 47, p21
The article reports on the decision of banks marketing a 1.225 billion U.S. dollar term loan B for Petco and a 575 million U.S. dollar term loan for Atlantic Broadband to reduce pricing on both loans after receiving strong investor demand.
- Investors Line Up for Taste of Del Monte. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p21
The article reports that investors are expected to show interest in the 1.5-billion U.S. dollar high yield bond offering from Del Monte Foods which also has a 2.5-billion U.S. dollar term loan. Price talk on the bonds is in the low 8% range while it is Libor plus 400 basis points (bps) for the...
- Price Talk Set on Dine Equity Repricing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p28
This article reports on the negotiation to price a term loan for U.S. restaurant operator DineEquity in 2011.