- FOCUS Brands Offers $351M TL. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;4/22/2013, p36
The article reports on the first lien term loan proposed by Atlanta, Georgia-based ice cream store operator Focus Brands, worth 351 million U.S. dollars and due in February 2018.
- Focus Brands Seeks $275M Loan Repricing. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p15
The article reports that as of February 2011, Focus Brands, owners of the Cinnabon and Schlotzky's food outlets, is repricing its 275 million dollar term loan to pay for its purchase of Auntie Anne's and to refinance current debt.
- CS Talks Price on $275M Focus Brands TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/25/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p23
This article reports on the move of Credit Suisse to establish price talk on a term loan for Focus Brands in 2010.
- Repricing Conga Line Gets Longer. R. K. // Leveraged Finance News;2/21/2011, Vol. 1 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the move of issuers to reprice loans worth 5.5 billion dollars at a cheaper rate. It mentions that Visant Holding Corp. is seeking to reprice 1.25 billion dollars of term loan. It states that Focus Brands Inc. is looking to reprice its 275 million dollars loan term, which...
- Loan Issuers Flex Their Muscles, Again. Clouse, Carol J. // High Yield Report;2/27/2012, p11
The article focuses on loan issuers being in the driver's seat with demand outpacing supply due to more confident investors and strong market technicals. Thomas Reuters indicated that price flexes are decreasing with interest rate spreads on 10.2-billion-dollar worth of deals tightening since...
- Focus Brands grows tri-branded locations. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/18/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p8
The article offers information on the plan of Focus Brands Inc. to expand its tri-branded units Schlotzsky's, Cinnamon, and Carvel.
- RCN Telecom Upsizes TLB to $808M. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;3/4/2013, p25
The article reports on the move by Princeton, New Jersey-based RCN Telecom to upsize its term loan B by 33 million U.S. dollars to 808 million U.S. dollars.
- New Schlotzsky's parent eyes growth, considers brand tweaks. Romeo, Peter // Nation's Restaurant News;1/1/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p6
The article reports the growth plans of the Focus Brands Inc. the owner Schlotzsky's sandwich chain. This company plans to add the fast-casual business to the present group of treat brands including Cinnabon and Carvel chains. According to Steve Romaniello the chief executive of Focus, the...
- UP, UP AND AWAY. Walkup, Carolyn // Restaurant Business;Sep2009, Vol. 108 Issue 9, p15
The article reports that Cinnabon Inc. is leading the growing airport ventures of Focus Brands Inc. Focus has licensing agreements with most of the major airport foodservice concessionaires. Steve Corp, Vice President (VP) of franchise sales and development for Focus Brands, says Cinnabon...