Country Garden Prices Upsized $900M HY Deal
- Country Garden Prices Upsized $900M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p11
The article reports that the Country Garden Holdings, a real-estate firm based in Hong Kong, China, issued junk bonds worth 900 million dollars in February 2011 brokered by Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and JPMorgan, to acquire land and pay for construction projects and corporate expenses.
- Banks to Launch Roadshow for Country Garden. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/14/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p35
The article focuses on roadshow launched by Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank and JPMorgan for a high yield issue worth 1 billion U.S. dollars for Country Garden Holding Co.
- CHINESE DEVELOPER DELAYS BOND SALE. P., G. // Global Finance;Dec2007, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p16
The article reports on the postponement of Country Garden Holdings, a leading real estate group, planned $1 billion-plus global bond sale in China. The event was rescheduled indefinitely due to turmoil in the U.S. credit market. The company's shares increased by 37% in its debut in April 2007 on...
- Corporate giants set to face off in bid for TVB. Sudhaman, Arun // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;6/12/2008, p3
The article reports on the condition of the ownership bidding for Television Broadcasts Ltd. (TVB) in Hong Kong, China. Country Garden owner Yeung Kwok-keung failed to meet the HK$10 billion asking price for TVB's chairperson Run Run Shaw's 75% stake in Shaw Brothers. Country Garden is faced by...
- Debt outlook: Chinese bond rush. Wee, Denise // FinanceAsia;Feb2013, p1
The article focuses on funds raised by several Chinese property developers through the issuance of dollar bonds. It mentions that the property developer Country Garden Holdings Ltd. issued bonds amounting to 750 million dollars and states that several property developers including Shimao...
- Second course. // China Economic Review (13506390);Oct2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p20
The article discusses the performance of real estate developers in China despite the government's monetary tightening and loan restrictions. It states that the profits of major developers which include China Vanke Co. Ltd., and Country Garden Holdings Co. Ltd. have surged for the first half of...
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p36
Presents chart depicting the rating of general obligation high-yields junk bonds in the U.S.
- Why new junk bond issues came back from the cold. Grad, Michael // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Nov/Dec93, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p29
Discusses various aspects of the bonds issues market in the United States. Characteristics of surge in bonds market from 1986-1989; Number of corporations that issued high-yield bonds in 1992; Decline in average size per bonds issuer; Events that had an impact on bond issues market; Rates for...
- A junk sellers' market. Maher, Philip // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p2
Reports on the impressive underwriting performance of the junk bonds market in the United States. Warnings of market observers; Creation of additional categories for the market by Moody's Investors Service Inc.; Increases of the 144A deals; Expansion of the market in Europe.