BTIG Expands HY, Distressed Group
- BTIG Expands HY, Distressed Group. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p9
The article reports that in February 2011, BTIG, a firm in New York which provides brokerage and institutionalized trading services, hired two new people for its high yield and distressed desk analytic group, Elie Radinsky to head it, and Mark Palmer as a debt analyst, and it states that both...
- BTIG's High Yield Group Sees Exits. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;9/26/2011, p14
The article focuses on a Bloomberg report on the resignation of senior employees of New York-based financial services firm BTIG's high yield sales and trading group including Robert Langer who is the high yield and distressed trading head, Kevin McDonald and William Tillinghast.
- BTIG Adds Preferred Products Expertise. Lewis, Jakema // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;4/4/2011, p1
The article announces the appointment of Allen Hassan as managing director on the preferred products desk at BTIG.
- MBIA Said to Pay Nomura For Claims. // National Mortgage News;2/24/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p1
The article offers information on agreement between bond issuer MBIA Inc. and Nomura Holdings Inc. that has put an end to claims related to mortgage-backed securities. It states that MBIA Inc. will pay 325 million dollars to Nomura Holdings Inc. to resolve the legal matters related to mortgage...
- Bond Insurers Turn to 'Mad Men' to Build Brands. Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;8/7/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34157, p1
The article offers information on the strategy adopted by bond insurers to compete in order to rebuild market share in the U.S. It discusses the marketing strategies of Assured Guaranty Corp., and its subsidiaries Assured Guaranty Municipal and Municipal Assurance Corp. It further presents the...
- BTIG Hires HY, Distressed Sales Director. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;11/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p2
The article announces the appointment of Robert Hannigan as a director in high yield and distressed sales at BTIG.
- BTIG Expands High Yield, RMBS Sales. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/8/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p3
The article announces the hiring of Alexander Piper and James Zurovchak at New York-based dealer BTIG.
- MBIA Wins Ruling on Loan Buybacks in Bank of America Suit. // Insurance Broadcasting;4/4/2013, p20
The article offers information on the decision by the New York state appeals panel on the lawsuit filed by MBIA Inc. against Bank of America Corp. regarding losses on mortgage loans. It says that MBIA will be entitled to make Bank of America buy back its performing loan if they prove that the...
- Palmer back at Green & Black's in global position. Charles, Gemma // Marketing (00253650);12/12/2007, p1
The article reports on the appointment of Mark Palmer as the global brand director of Green & Back's.