Dave & Buster's Plans HY Add-On for Dividend
- Dave & Buster's Plans HY Add-On for Dividend. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p4
The article reports that in February 2011, Dave & Buster's has reopened a junk bond deal worth 100 million dollars to either remit a dividend, or repurchase a portion of stock, from Oak Hill Capital Partners, its parent company and private equity owner.
- Banks Road Show Dave & Buster's Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/17/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p15
The article reports on the senior secured credit facility worth 200 million U.S. dollars that is being offered by Dave & Buster's to raise money for its buyout by Oak Hill Capital Partners.
- Dave & Buster's Prices Discounted Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;1/24/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p17
This article reports on the issuance of add-on discounted senior notes by arcade-themed restaurant company Dave & Buster's to pay a dividend to its private equity owner.
- Dave & Buster's posts 6-mo. loss after goodwill charge slashes net. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/23/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 38, p12
Reports the decline of profits by Dave & Buster's Inc. in Dallas, Texas. Estimation of the second-quarter revenue; Number of restaurants operated by the company; Reduction of marketing funds for media.
- Dave & Buster's to open in Chi. // Nation's Restaurant News;4/10/95, Vol. 29 Issue 15, p11
Reports on Dallas, Texas-based Dave & Buster's Inc.'s establishment of its entertainment centers in Chicago, Illinois.
- Dave & Buster's to open West Coast location in 1997. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/10/96, Vol. 30 Issue 23, p146
Reports on Dave & Buster's Inc.'s plan to make its West Coast debut in the Ontario Mills mall in Ontario, California.
- Dave & Buster's accelerates expansion rate. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/17/97, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p2
Reports on Dave & Buster's expansion plans. Number of units to be opened in 1998 and 1999; Scheduled opening of the company's first international unit.
- Dave & Buster's celebrates 15th year, plans expansion. Ruggless, Ron // Nation's Restaurant News;12/15/97, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p3
Reports that as Dave & Buster's Incorporated celebrates its 15th anniversary it plans to continue slowly expanding its emporium abroad as well as domestically. Factors that sets Dave & Buster's apart from other eatertainment concepts; Annual sales of the company; Year when the company went public.
- Dave & Buster's Increases Lending Facility to $100M. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/23/98, Vol. 32 Issue 47, p12
Reports that Dave & Buster's Inc. has increased the revolving credit arrangements for its restaurant business to $100 million.