JPMorgan Cuts Pricing on Savers TL
- JPMorgan Sets Price Talk on Savers TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p21
The article reports on the prices talks between JPMorgan and Savers for a 325-million U.S. dollar term loan.
- JPMorgan Launches Intergraph, Savers TLs. R. K. // Bank Loan Report;2/22/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p1
The article reports on the arrangement of term loans (TLs) by J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. for Intergraph Corp. and Savers Inc. in Texas. Accordingly, Intergraph plans to make use of the loan to pay a dividend to private equity owners Hellman & Friedman LLC, the Texas Pacific Group, and JMI Equity....
- JPM to Launch Intergraph, Savers TLs Friday. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/22/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on the launching of term loans prepared by JPMorgan for Intergraph and Savers. Intergraph will be given two term loans by the bank, amounting to 625 million U.S. dollars and 300-million U.S. dollars each. Meanwhile, the corporate rating of Savers has been upgraded due to...
- JPM, BofA to Shop $1.75B TLB for DaVita. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/4/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p4
This article reports on the plan of J.P. Morgan and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to begin searching for a term loan B for DaVita, a provider of kidney dialysis services.
- JPMorgan Shops $300M TL for Global Auto Care Buyout. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;10/18/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p13
The article reports on move of JPMorgan to start shopping a 300 million U.S. dollars term loan for Global Auto Care.
- JPMorgan Cuts Pricing on Savers TL. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/21/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p2
The article reports that as of February 2011, JPMorgan is offering bids for a 460 million dollar term loan to refinance a debt by Savers, a thrift-store chain.
- JPMorgan Talks Price on Sram's Refi TL. Iyer, Gayatri // High Yield Report;5/23/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p34
The article reports that JPMorgan has set the price for term loans valued at 790 million U.S. dollars which it seeks to refinance debt.
- Price Talk on Lender Processing Loan. Colter, Allison Bisbey // American Banker;8/4/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 120, p2
Brief information is given about JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s pricing of a $500 million term loan to Lender Processing Services Inc.
- JPM Preps Loan for Quad, Worldcolor Merger. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;2/15/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p12
This article announces the plan of JPMorgan to launch an 800 million U.S. dollar term loan B to help facilitate the merger between Quad/Graphics and WorldColor Press.