- TRAFFIC HANDLED AT MAJOR PORTS. // Cargo Talk;May2014, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p38
A table is presented which provide data on the transport activities handled at the major ports in India as of April to March 2013 and 2014.
- TRANS-ATLANTIC OCEAN TRADE U.S. Imports. // JoC Week;3/18/2002, Vol. 3 Issue 11, p20
Presents a chart depicting the trans-atlantic ocean trade on U.S. imports. Lists of top ocean carriers; Percentage of market shares of ocean carriers; Records of top U.S. discharge ports; Enumeration of top origin countries.
- BEYOND THE CAROUSEL. // Travel & Leisure;Sep2010, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p106
A table is presented which lists the cost, speed and usefulness of several shipping luggage services including the Luggage Free, the Door-to-Door Baggage and Ups.
- By the Numbers. // Journal of Commerce (15307557);12/17/2012, Vol. 13 Issue 40, p40
The article presents charts and diagrams which track the performance of the shipping industry in December 2012 including the Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI), Drewry Container Rate Benchmark, and Global Chip Sales.
- PUERTO RICO'S LARGEST CARGO SHIPPING AGENTS. // Caribbean Business;4/28/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 16, p42
A chart is presented that lists the largest cargo shipping agents in Puerto Rico, ranked according to number of vessels serviced in 2010, including International Shipping Agency Inc., Inchcape Shipping Services, and Island Stevedoring Inc.
- SIZE MATTERS. // Canadian Shipper;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 118 Issue 5, p52
Several graphs are presented depicting information regarding Canada's shipping industry including size of fleet, type of operation, and heavy duty vehicles.
- PUERTO RICO'S LARGEST CARGO SHIPPING AGENTS. // Caribbean Business;8/6/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 31, p45
A chart is presented that lists Puerto Rico's largest cargo shipping agents according to its number of vessels serviced in the year 2008 including International Shipping Agency (Intership) and Inchcape Shipping Services.
- CAPACITY SHARES OF FOUR MEGA-ALLIANCES. // Journal of Commerce (15307557);10/27/2014, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p8
A graph is presented which shows the capacity shares of top alliances in shipping industry in North America including Ocean Three, Ckyhe, and G6.
- JOC By the Numbers. // Journal of Commerce (15307557);5/3/2010, Vol. 11 Issue 18, p56
Several charts and graphs are presented that offer details related to the global shipping business as of May 2010, which include the trade between the U.S. and Brazil, the "Journal of Commerce" (JOC)-Economic Cycle Research Institute Industrial Price Index, and the Shanghai Containerized Freight...