JOC TOP 10 EAST COAST CONTAINER PORTS
- TRANS-ATLANTIC OCEAN TRADE U.S. Imports. // JoC Week;3/18/2002, Vol. 3 Issue 11, p20
Presents a chart depicting the trans-atlantic ocean trade on U.S. imports. Lists of top ocean carriers; Percentage of market shares of ocean carriers; Records of top U.S. discharge ports; Enumeration of top origin countries.
- PUERTO RICO'S LARGEST CARGO SHIPPING AGENTS. // Caribbean Business;4/28/2011, Vol. 39 Issue 16, p42
A chart is presented that lists the largest cargo shipping agents in Puerto Rico, ranked according to number of vessels serviced in 2010, including International Shipping Agency Inc., Inchcape Shipping Services, and Island Stevedoring Inc.
- By the Numbers. // Journal of Commerce (15307557);12/17/2012, Vol. 13 Issue 40, p40
The article presents charts and diagrams which track the performance of the shipping industry in December 2012 including the Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (SCFI), Drewry Container Rate Benchmark, and Global Chip Sales.
- PUERTO RICO'S LARGEST CARGO SHIPPING AGENTS. // Caribbean Business;8/6/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 31, p45
A chart is presented that lists Puerto Rico's largest cargo shipping agents according to its number of vessels serviced in the year 2008 including International Shipping Agency (Intership) and Inchcape Shipping Services.
- BEYOND THE CAROUSEL. // Travel & Leisure;Sep2010, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p106
A table is presented which lists the cost, speed and usefulness of several shipping luggage services including the Luggage Free, the Door-to-Door Baggage and Ups.
- inside the numbers. // Canadian Transportation & Logistics;Jun2010, Vol. 113 Issue 6, p36
No abstract available.
- JOC By the Numbers. // Journal of Commerce (15307557);5/3/2010, Vol. 11 Issue 18, p56
Several charts and graphs are presented that offer details related to the global shipping business as of May 2010, which include the trade between the U.S. and Brazil, the "Journal of Commerce" (JOC)-Economic Cycle Research Institute Industrial Price Index, and the Shanghai Containerized Freight...
- JOC By the Numbers. Salisbury, Marsha // Journal of Commerce (15307557);11/5/2012, Vol. 13 Issue 37, p72
Several charts and tables are presented that shows the performance of the global freight and shipping industry in 2012.
- Top North American Ports, Ranked by Annual Container Volume in 20-Foot Equivalent Units (TEUs). // Development (08886067);Summer2013, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p72
A table is presented which ranks the North American ports including Los Angeles, The Port of Virginia and Houston, ranked according to the 20-foot equivalent units (TEUs) of their annual volume for 2013.