Exciting guest chef line up for Sydney Seafood School's autumn program
- Cocina Confidential. Sharpe, Patricia // Texas Monthly;Nov2001, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p158
Describes a cooking class on Mexican food held at San Miguel de Allende, Mexico. Information on the chefs, caterers and restaurant owners who conducted the classes; Description of the places where the classes were held; Food prepared by the cooking instructors.
- Cooking Louisiana-style. Roberts, Sally // Business Insurance;4/16/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 16, pT24
The article provides information on the New Orleans School of Cooking in Louisiana. The school conducts cooking demonstrations seven days a week in a renovated warehouse at Saint Louis Street with local chefs skilled in the arts and tradition of Cajun and Creole cuisine. Samplings of the...
- First-Class Cooking. HOWARD, RACHEL // National Geographic Traveler;Oct2011, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p95
The article presents information on several culinary schools, including Glorious Greek Cooking in Ikaria, Greece, Nabiyekonak in Ula, Turkey, and Castello di Vicarello in Tuscany, Italy.
- GOURMET GETAWAY. Henderson, Nancy Bearden // Atlanta;Jan2003, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p38
Focuses on Blackberry Farm, a cooking-school in Walland, Tennessee. Architecture of the school; Technique of teaching employed at the school; Specialty of the school.
- Chef schools cooks up investment for itself, potential for Valley. Reynolds, Kelley // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;08/10/98, Issue 322340, p1
Details the plan to build a school for chef in San Joaquin River Valley, California, dubbed as the Institute of Culinary Arts. Impact of the school to the area's economy; Courses to be offered by the school; Difference from other cooking schools.
- California Culinary to buy New York Restaurant School. Kapner, Suzanne // Nation's Restaurant News;8/14/95, Vol. 29 Issue 32, p7
Reports that the California Culinary Academy (CCA) in San Francisco signed a letter of intent to purchase the outstanding stock of the New York Restaurant School (NYRS), a privately owned culinary school in New York City. Chairman Theodore Crocker as the largest shareholder of CCA; Optimism...
- Dish it out! // National Geographic World;Mar96, Issue 247, p24
Presents the menu prepared by the cooking class at the California Culinary Academy in San Francisco for their graduation.
- Culinary comebacks: Second careers begin in the kitchen. Russell, Judi // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/20/96, Vol. 16 Issue 46, p16
Reports that persons who are looking for a second career are infiltrating the culinary art form. Effects of actions for culinary schools; Comments from Iva Bergeron, director of Delgado Community College's culinary arts division; Details on Delgado's culinary program; Insight on future of...
- Dueling culinary schools. Soeder, John // Restaurant Hospitality;Sep95, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p23
Reports on campus expansion by the Culinary Institute of America (CIA) and California Culinary Academy (CCA) in each other's turf. Napa Valley campus of the CIA on the grounds of Greystone Cellars winery; Plan of CCA to establish branch in Manhattan, New York on the site of the former New York...
- Great news for students of great food. Broderick, Pat // San Diego Business Journal;11/18/96, Vol. 17 Issue 47, p12
Focuses on the questions which were tackled at events hosted by The Cooking School at Great News!. Combination of time-honored techniques with high-technology gadgetry; Number of classes in the school's first quarterly class catalog.