Media friendly tragedies
- Let's Go Fishing! Miller, Edward // Click;Jan2003, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p16
Describes the life of the crew of a fishing boat. Process they use in gathering fish; Parts of the fishing boat.
- Sushi Party. Caputi, Gary // Salt Water Sportsman;Jul2008, Vol. 69 Issue 7, p38
The article discusses the various factors that need to be considered by fishermen when joining party boats in fishing in the U.S.
- FISHING. Falvey, Kevin // Boating;2016 Boating Buyers Guide, p90
In this article, the author focuses on fishing boats for fishermen and mentions several fishing boats including Z522D by Ranger, 420 by Scout and 190 FSH by Yamaha.
- SPLIT DECISION. PIKE, DOUG // Salt Water Sportsman;Feb2016, Vol. 77 Issue 2, p106
The article features fishers Jake Block and Jonathan Blanchard and their experience of dealing a defective boat during fishing.
- SUDS UP. Carey, Jonathan // Salt Water Sportsman;Aug2008, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p26
The article offers suggestions to fishers on using a PVC boat sprayer to clean boats and trailers.
- KEEP IT NEAT. Dana, Bob // Salt Water Sportsman;Aug2008, Vol. 69 Issue 8, p27
The article offers suggestions to fishers on keeping the cockpit of boats clean.
- Ä°STANBUL SU ÃœRÃœNLERÄ°KOOPERATÄ°FLERÄ° VE ORTAKLARININ SOSYO-EKONOMÄ°K ANALÄ°ZÄ°. Doğan, Kadir // Journal of FisheriesSciences.com;2010, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p318
In this study, socio-economical structure of the Marmara Sea (Istanbul) coastal fishermen who are members of fishery co-operatives was investigated. For this purpose, fifty fishery co-operatives which of fifteen located in Anatolian Side of Marmara Sea were analyzed. The county center where the...
- Two Jamaican fishermen drifting at sea for days rescued. // Hot Calaloo;Jan/Feb2013, p12
The article reports on the rescue of two Jamaican fishermen whose boat drifted more than 500 miles off the coast of Lyssons, St. Thomas, Jamaica for at least 20 days. It states that the fishermen were from the Food For the Poor fishing village who left on November 24, 2012 in a 28-foot fishing...
- Australia to compensate Indonesian fishermen after AFMA bungle. // Ausmarine;Jun2008, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p15
The article focuses on the decision of the Australian government to compensate more than 50 Indonesian fishermen for the loss of their boats after they were cleared of fishing illegally in Australian waters. Thirty-three vessels were apprehended by the Australian Fisheries Management Authority...