A financial guide: Revised MGMA Chart of Accounts meets medical group needs
- Better Medicine Through Benchmarking. Borglum, Keith // Medical Economics;8/15/2008, Vol. 85 Issue 16, p39
The article focuses on the importance of the practice management benchmarking in the health care industry in the U.S. According to the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA), most of the health systems and practitioners are using the benchmarking in determining their targets and setting...
- New MGMA leader's goal: Helping members compete. Larson, Laurie // AHA News;5/13/96, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p5
Reports on newly appointed Medical Group Management Association chief executive officer Thomas L. Adams' plan for the organization. Duties for the organization; Mission to help group managers understand the changes in health care; View on competition; Alliances with other associations.
- MODULE HELPS YOU EVALUATE YOUR PRACTICE. // Medical Economics;5/10/2013, Vol. 90 Issue 9, p70
The article offers information on the DataDive: 2012 Procedural Profile Module, website based tool launched by the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) that help medical practice to understand patients and ensuring adequate medical staffing in the U.S.
- Missing something? // MGMA Connexion;Mar2012, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p7
The article invites readers to subscribe the new Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) InPractice blog at mgma.com/blog/interactive.
- Make practice perfect. Beckley, Elizabeth Thompson // Modern Physician;02/12/2001, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p22
Highlights results of a benchmarking study on the practice of medical groups conducted by the Medical Group Management Association. Importance of contract negotiations and accountability to medical groups; Recommendations of the study; How successful medical groups support their employees.
- Data Resources. // MGMA Connexion;Feb2012, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p47
The article offers information on several data resources of the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) in the U.S. One of these resources is the MGMA Cost Survey: 2011 Report, which provides the information one needs to identify areas for improvement by comparing the practice's performance...
- Patient Satisfaction Benchmarking Tool. // MGMA Connexion;Mar2013, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p30
The article offers information on the patient satisfaction benchmarking tool being offered by the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA).
- Create the Future with Responsibility. Cowling, Phyllis A. // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Oct2002, Vol. 56 Issue 10, p14
Focuses on the implications of the financial reporting scandals prevalent in the business sector for the health care industry in the U.S. Importance of considering personal responsibility in an corporate organization; Relevance of educational programs in ensuring financial integrity; Role of...
- Company notes. // Modern Healthcare;02/24/97, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p55
Provides information on Health Care institutions in United States, focusing on their financial status. Extended time for the United States Surgical Corporation to buy Circon Corporation in Santa Barbara, California; Financial results showing the position of Circon; Electing of Walter E. Boomer...