- Johnson Controls signs contracts, makes long-term commitments. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;09/28/98, Vol. 205 Issue 4, p14
Reports on Johnson Controls Inc.'s signing of eight performance, service, and maintenance contracts designed to upgrade and modernize facility efficiency. Projected savings from an 18-year performance contract with Cohoes City School District in Cohoes, New York; Company's agreement to provide...
- Johnson Controls unveils product finder. // Snips;Sep2011, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p39
The article reports on the GreenOhm Rebate and Incentive Finder, a tool given by Johnson Control to distributors and dealers of York, Coleman, and Luxaire brands of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems to easily identify rebates and incentives on their websites.
- Johnson Controls Opens HVAC Supply Center. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/6/2014, Vol. 253 Issue 6, p5
The article evaluates the Source 1 HVAC Supply Center in Vernon Hills, Illinois opened by Johnson Controls, supplier of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
- Johnson Controls donates equipment. // Snips;May2015, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p21
The article mentions the plans of HVAC construction equipment manufacturer Johnson Controls Inc. to provide HVAC market equipment to the families of 12 war veterans as part of its charity program Building Homes for Heroes.
- Johnson Controls Celebrates Grand Opening of HVAC Supply Center in Illinois. // IE3;Nov2014, Vol. 3 Issue 6, p68
The article offers information on the celebration of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) parts and supplies provider Johnson Controls of its opening of the newest Source 1â„¢ HVAC Supply Center in Vernon Hills, Illinois on September 10, 2014.
- Johnson Controls opens metro Chicago store. // Snips;Jan2015, Vol. 84 Issue 1, p48
The article highlights the grand opening of the first Chicago area Source 1 heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) Supply Center of Johnson Controls on September 10, 2014 in Vernon Hills, Illinois.
- Johnson Controls Trains Territory Managers. // Supply House Times;Dec2008, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p10
The article reports on the graduation of 18 York territory managers from the Basic Boot Camp offered by Johnson Controls Inc. in the U.S. The camp was held at the company's Unitary Products headquarters. Some of the topics discussed during the camp include consultative selling and understanding...
- Metasys Connects With Microsoft. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/7/2003, Vol. 218 Issue 14, p12
Reports on heating and ventilation contractor Johnson Controls Inc.'s integration of Metasys building automation system with the Microsoft.NET-connected software. Possibility of Web-based connectivity and automation of information flow; Accessibility to the status of the isolation air-handling...
- Johnson Controls Alds Dealers in IDing Rebates, Incentives. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/4/2011, Vol. 243 Issue 10, p4
The article reports that Johnson Controls Inc. has offered the GreenOhm rebate and incentive program for its various heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) product brands such as York, Luxaire, and Coleman, through distributors and the GreenOhm Rebate and Incentive Finder in the internet.