Water Market Heating up for Firms
- DRY RUN: PREVENTING THE NEXT URBAN WATER CRISIS. Sabie, Oana Matilda // Theoretical & Empirical Researches in Urban Management;Aug2012, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p62
The article reviews the book "Dry Run: Preventing the Next Urban Water Crisis," Jerry Yudelson.
- Literature & Software Center. // PM Engineer;Aug2010, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p60
The article reviews several media including the book "Dry Run: Preventing the Next Urban Water Crisis," by Jerry Yudelson, the ECAST products promotional software from Chicago Faucets, and the Comprehensive Building Information Modeling software from Bradley Corp.
- What about science and engineering? Mader, Bob // Contractor Magazine;Apr2012, p52
The article focuses on the development of plumbing devices and tools for addressing the issues related with high energy consumption, water scarcity, and high costs. It discusses rise in the cost of several fuels including cost of propane by 9.4 percent, natural gas by 3.7 percent, and...
- PLANNERS LIBRARY. Henderson, Harold // Planning;Mar2011, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p36
The article reviews several books including "The Gentrification Debates," by Japonica Brown-Saracino, "What We See: Advancing the Observations of Jane Jacobs," edited by Steven A. Goldsmith and Lynne Elizabeth, and "Dry Run: Preventing the Next Urban Water Crisis," by Jerry Yudelson.
- TECHNOLOGY, CONSTRUCTION, ENGINEERING. // Reference & Research Book News;Nov2010, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p308
The article reviews several books including "Dry Run: Preventing the Next Urban Water Crisis," by Jerry Yudelson," Barns of Wilsconsin," 3rd ed., by Jerold W. Apps, and "Location-Based Services Handbooks: Applications, Technologies, and Security" edited by Syed A. Ahson and Mohammad Ilyas.
- Award-winning project recycles wastewater. Ola, Mary Jo // Public Works;Aug2010, Vol. 141 Issue 9, p18
The article offers information on the Growing Water Project which aims to create a close water loop and treat the wastewater of more than one billion gallons before returning to Lake Michigan in Chicago, Illinois.
- 'Champagne on a Beer Budget'. Yudelson, Jerry // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Sep2008, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p7
An excerpt from the book "The Green Building Revolution," by Jerry Yudelson.
- Greening K-12 Schools. Yudelson, Jerry // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Feb2008, Vol. 80 Issue 2, p8
An excerpt from the book "The Green Building Revolution," by Jerry Yudelson is presented.
- Waste stabilisation ponds in extreme continental climates: a comparison of design methods from the USA, Canada, northern Europe and the former Soviet Union. Heaven, S.; Lock, A. C.; Pak, L. N.; Rspaev, M. K. // Water Science & Technology;2003, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p25
The paper presents a brief review of the application of WSPs in extreme climates where ice formation occurs during winter. Design standards and methods are compared and different systems are described. Design equations developed by the US EPA and normative standards from the former Soviet Union...