Boiler Association Elects Officers
- Candidates Sought for ANA Offices. // Numismatist;Mar2011, Vol. 124 Issue 3, p66
The article offers information on the nominations for candidacy in the 2011 election of the American Numismatic Association (ANA) officers.
- AFSA OFFICER ELECTION NOTICE. // Foreign Service Journal;Apr2011, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p48
The article offers information on the officer election notice of the American Foreign Service Association (AFSA) that can be found at www.afsa.org/afsa_elections.aspx with details on the election rules.
- Fort Graham DAR elects officers for 2012-2014. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);1/18/2012, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p3
The article offers information on the newly elected officers of the Texas Society Daughters of the American Revolution (TSDAR) Fort Graham Chapter in Texas for 2012 to 2014 term.
- Society leader elections. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;Jun/Jul2010, Vol. 89 Issue 5, p7
The article offers information on the election of the American Ceramic Society (ACerS) board of directors, division and class officers on June 14 to July 14, 2010.
- New Process for Electing AAOS Leaders. PETERSON, RICHARD N. // AAOS Now;Mar2013, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p45
The article offers information on the online voting process of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS), which allows its members to vote electronically in the election of officers.
- AWS Elects National and District Officers for 2014. WOODWARD, HOWARD // Welding Journal;Jan2014, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p75
The article offers information on the elected national and District officers of the American Welding Society (AWS) for 2014. The officers include Dean R. Wilson as the president, David J. Landon as the vice president, and John Bray as vice president. Also offered is information about the elected...
- 2012 Election Results. // ASEE Prism;Summer2012, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p43
The article offers information on the elected officers of the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) Board of Directors in 2012 including president-elect Kenneth F. Galloway, chair-elect Charles McIntyre and vice president of member affairs Stephanie Farrell.
- Rock the Vote. van Naerssen, Hans // American Bicyclist;Jul/Aug2010, p3
The article offers information on the change of election process for the Board election of the League of American Bicyclists in 2011 for the improvement of Board representation of cyclists.
- Remember to Vote! // American Woodturner;Oct2013, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p4
The article offers information on the American Association of Woodturners (AAW) Board Election and the options for voting in the election.
- Balloting Underway for ASIS&T Officers and Directors. // Bulletin of the American Society for Information Science & Techn;Aug/Sep2012, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p3
The article presents information on the 2012 election of officers and directors of the American Society for Information Science and Technology.