- Looking ahead, readers can expect more from E&MJ. Fiscor, Steve // Engineering & Mining Journal (00958948);Nov2011, Vol. 212 Issue 9, p2
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various preparations and changes in the journal for 2012 including its build up on digital initiatives and social media, its monthly publication from its 10-time program, and reader subscriptions for its E&MJ eNewsletter.
- START SPREADING THE NEWS. // Builders Merchants Journal;Feb2013, p20
The author discusses the importance of business newsletters for strengthening the relationship with customers in Great Britain. He mentions the aspects of cost effectiveness of email marketing and email newsletters. He informs about the legislation associated with the digital marketing. He...
- MAGAZINES â€” THE NEXT 61 YEARS. PARKER, CATHY // NZ Business + Management;Dec2016/Jan2017, Vol. 63 Issue 11, pM
The article focuses on the technological changes in the publication of periodical in 61 years with the array of digital offerings such as websites, digital issues, eNewsletters, video and social media which allow much more and frequent engagement between readers and the title.
- Social media to the rescue. Ference, Michael // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Jan2012, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p4
The article offers information on the opportunities offered to magazines by the social media. Magazines have been hosting websites and posting both content and advertising on the Internet for more than a decade. Social media offers the opportunity to use and reuse the ideas found in magazines by...
- New media starting to blend together. Ference, Michael // Hydraulics & Pneumatics;Mar2013, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p6
The article offers the author's insights regarding the integration of traditional and new social media. The author mentions that traditional media refers to magazine and what people considered as traditional websites and eNewsletters. He contends that social media can be very useful in the...
- Not Your Father's Cross-Selling. Burke, Jack // Property & Casualty 360;Nov2014, Vol. 118 Issue 11, p56
The article offers information on cross-selling and advice on how to effectively use it in the current market. Topics include the concept of reactive cross-selling due to proactive educational nurturing, the use of E-mail to disseminate important bulletins to clients and prospects, and the value...
- You've Got Mail. Tornoe, Rob // Editor & Publisher;Nov2015, p26
The article discusses the reemergence of electronic mail newsletters amidst the global growth of social media in 2015. Topics covered include the potential of newsletter for revenues, advantages of electronic mail over social media, and several newsletters launched by media companies in the U.S....
- Build a Better Site. // Web User;3/11/2015, Issue 366, p18
The article offers tips for building better websites, provide answer to a question related to creating of social media-friendly website, and step by step information for managing newsletter in WordPress, web resource.
- Fight clutter with relevance. // Communication World;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p10
The article offers tips to make electronic newsletters or e-newsletters stay relevant to readers. It suggests that database should be cleaned up and better stories must be written for e-newsletters to attract readers. It also states that linking the e-newsletter to a more relevant and satisfying...