- The TIME 100. // Time;5/7/2007, Vol. 169 Issue 19, p17
The article asks past honorees of "Time's" most influential people award to select their own nominees. Bill James, a baseball statistician nominates Brian Lamb, the founder of C-SPAN, because he is incorruptible. Arianna Huffington, co-founder of Huffington Post, nominates John Marshall and his...
- REAL Wellness Mental Supplements. // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);7/31/2009, Issue 498, p4
The article offers information on the videos offered to the journal's readers focusing on wellness skill areas including happiness, applied ethics and global awareness. One of the videos include an exchange of wit between columnist Arianna Huffington and comedian Steven Colbert. Other videos...
- `Beat the press'. Stein, M.L. // Editor & Publisher;12/30/95, Vol. 128 Issue 52, p13
Focuses on conservative activist Arianna Huffington. Huffington's plan to start a cable television talk show; Huffington's conservative agenda.
- Below the beltway... Mundy, Alicia // MediaWeek;1/15/96, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p24
Profiles Arianna Huffington, wife of failed California Senate candidate Michael Huffington. Arianna's political involvement; Arianna's work at the Center for Effective Compassion at the Progress and Freedom Foundation; Arianna's dislike for Bob Dole; Comments from a senior official of the...
- A woman on the verge. Burleigh, Nina // Time International (South Pacific Edition);11/6/95, Issue 44, p46
Profiles Arianna Huffington, founder of the Center for Effective Compassion in the United States. Extent of Huffington's political clout; Support for Representative Newt Gingrich's presidential bid; Huffington's criticisms on the leadership style of Senate Majority Leader Bob Dole.
- Arianna, the queen bee wanna-be. Meacham, Jon; Foote, Donna // Newsweek;2/20/1995, Vol. 125 Issue 8, p30
Focuses on Arianna Stassinopoulos Huffington, wife of one-term congressman Michael Huffington who lost to Dianne Feinstein in the 1994 California senate race. How Arianna is now the life of the GOP, raising money and preaching the virtues of voluntarism; National Empowerment Television; Guru...
- Arianna Huffington Makes A Stop In San Antonio For Political Event. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);1/16/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p10
The article reports that political commentator and author Arianna Huffington make a visit in San Antonio, Texas to meet with members and supporters of the Government Affairs Council at Planned Parenthood and its political action committee.
- Republican field guide. Poundstone, Paula // Mother Jones;May/Jun95, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p80
Profiles Arianna Huffington. Comparison with a guinea pig; Life as a wife of politician Michael Huffington; Retooling of ideologies; Comments on her book `The Fourth Instinct'; Ideas on volunteerism.
- The politics of fame. Talbot, Margaret // New Yorker;04/13/98, Vol. 74 Issue 8, p40
Provides information on Arianna Huffington, former wife of Michael Huffington, the heir to an oil and gas fortune. Information on Huffington's job as a columnist; Background information on Huffington; Huffington's relationship with her two daughters; Views of journalists concerning Huffington;...