Schremp Out at Charter
- Q&A: Charter's Stimulus Plan. // Multichannel News;3/15/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p16
An interview with the Chief Marketing Officer of Charter Communications Inc. (Charter), Ted Schremp is presented. When asked about the reason for offering free broadband service Schremp said that the company is doing trials to get information on the broadband-stimulus program. He said Charter...
- FATES & amp; FORTUNES. // Broadcasting & Cable;7/18/2005, Vol. 135 Issue 29, p22
Presents an update on executive appointments in the U.S. broadcasting and cable television industry as of July 2005. Designation of Bob Fein at WESH television station; Selection of Ted Schremp at Charter Communications; Appointment of Maryam Banikarim at Univision Communications.
- CABLE GUY'S RESIGNATION RATTLES CHARTER'S FOUNDATION. Barthold, Jim // Telephony;10/8/2001, Vol. 241 Issue 15, p30
Reports the resignation of executive Jerry Kent from the Charter Communications, and its impact on the company. Issues posed by Kent's resignation; Reasons of Kent for resigning. INSET: CHARTER TAKES HSA IN-HOUSE.
- CEO Kent leaves Charter as stock takes pounding. Chunovic, Louis // Electronic Media;10/1/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 40, p4
Reports the resignation of Jerry Kent, chief executive officer of Charter Communications Inc. Reasons behind the move; Impact of Kent's departure in the company's stock trading; Speculations of the cable industry about the resignation.
- Silva Resigns at Charter. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;7/21/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p78
Reports on the resignation of executive vice president and chief technology officer Steve Silva, from Charter Communications Inc. Reason given by Silva for his resignation; Other executives who have resigned from the company.
- Charter CFO Silva ankles. Oppelaar, Justin // Daily Variety;7/17/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 9, p4
Reports on the resignation of Stephen Silva from the position of executive vice president and chief financial officer at Chater Communications Inc. in the U.S. Reason behind the resignation; Tenure of Silva in the company; Prevalence of executives resigning from the company.
- CEO Departure Puts Charter Back In Spotlight. // Multichannel News;10/17/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 39, p3
The article focuses on the search for a new chief executive officer (CEO) of Charter Communication Inc. in Saint Louis, Missouri after Mike Lovett stepped down from the position in April 2011. It is noted that the company is expected to hire an executive-recruitment firm as it searches for...
- Charter's 'Cinderella' Paskowski, Marianne // Multichannel News;10/1/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p44
Reports the resignation of Jerry Kent as president of Charter Communications Inc. in the United States. Implication on the decline of Charter's stock; Controversies on the departure of Kent; Announcement on the signing up of Dan Aykroyd to pitch the MSO's digital platform.
- PEOPLE. // St. Louis Journalism Review;Sep2005, Vol. 35 Issue 279, p26
The article focuses on executives in Missouri. Ted Schremp was named corporate vice president of IP marketing. Maria Keena has joined the station KTVI as a writer/producer. Linda Matz Mantle won two first place awards and one second-place award from the National Federation of Press Women's...