BY THE NUMBERS
- Broadcast upfront comes in like a lamb. Ross, Chuck // Electronic Media;06/08/98, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p2
Presents information on advertising while focusing on the performance of the broadcast prime-time upfront market for 1998. Comparison of the 1997 sales to that of 1998; Reference to the performance of the daytime market; In-depth look at the performance of several broadcast networks; Comments...
- How the big four fare. // MediaWeek;5/23/94, Vol. 4 Issue 21, p32
Lists the 1994 network and individual network advertising revenues through February based on Competitive Media Reporting's MediaWatch reports. Comparative data for full-year 1993; ABC; CBS; NBC; FOX.
- Spending by product category, part 1. // MediaWeek;5/23/94, Vol. 4 Issue 21, p36
Part I. Lists the advertising spending for February 1994 by each of 14 product categories in the 40 largest local newspapers by circulation. Measures given by LNA/Competitive Media Reporting; Rank newspaper; Apparel; Autos; Computers/electronics; Cosmetics/drugs; Direct; Entertainment;...
- P&G tops list of big advertisers. Brown, Rich // Broadcasting & Cable;3/27/95, Vol. 125 Issue 13, p53
Presents results of a 1994 broadcasting and cable advertising survey conducted by the New York-based advertising firm Competitive Media Reporting. Amount spent by Procter & Gamble on broadcast and cable advertising in 1994; Exclusion of Pepsico and Motor Co. from the list.
- Q Is Sky's AdSmart service really a game-changer? Durrani, Arif // Campaign (UK);1/31/2014, p22
The article discusses whether British Sky Broadcasting Group PLC's new tailored advertising service Ad-Smart will attract fresh advertisers. The author discusses Sky's belief that AdSmart has the ability to compete with existing TV budgets as well as increase the size of the marketplace. The...
- On the dole. // American City & County;May2010, Vol. 125 Issue 5, p16
The article presents statistics related to the economic characteristics of households in the U.S. for the third quarter of 2008 including the number of households which received Social Security or Railroad Retirement benefits, the number of households which received Medicare benefits and the...
- Where households are booming. Cravatta, Matthew // American Demographics;Nov97, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p34
Evaluates the household change in United States. Rate of household change in Nevada; Area with the slowest gain in household change; How Alaska rates in household change compared with other states.
- Finding your households. Miller, Berna; Dortch, Shannon // American Demographics;Feb97, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p23
Cites the young-adult households that declined between the year 1990 and 1995. Statistics of households in United States; Regions with the largest number of young-adult households.
- What we're worth. // American Nurseryman;4/15/94, Vol. 179 Issue 8, p15
Reports on the decline in American households' median net worth from 1988 to 1991, according to the Bureau of Census figures.