That Guy From 'Jurassic Park' Wants You to Put Your Trust In Cox Business Services
- Mining New Categories. Haley, Kathy // Broadcasting & Cable;11/25/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 48, p10A
Discusses the features of promotional campaigns launched by Cox Communications Inc. Design of the campaigns to reach out to specific advertiser categories that do not spend much on cable; Information about the contest in the campaigns; Other category of promotional advertisement to target the...
- Cox's New Image Effort Strikes a Friendly Note. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;5/6/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 18, p112
Reports the branding campaign of Cox Communications Inc. in the U.S. Participation of field-level workers into the campaign; Deployment of digital technology; Customer base of the network.
- Cox Ad Campaign Says: Supersize It. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;09/04/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p22
Focuses on the advertising campaign of United States-based cable television company Cox Communications Inc. as of September 4, 2000. Association of the company's cable television business with its telecommunications and data services.
- Living it up with Cox. Osterman, Jim // Adweek Southeast Edition;04/12/99, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p6
Reports on BBDO South's advertising campaign for Cox Communications Incorporated. Campaign strategy of positioning the company as a world-class digital communications brand; Description of a television commercial for the campaign.
- Cox Taps New Agency, Seeks Tagline. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;03/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p42
Reports the release of the branding campaign of Cox Communications Inc. in the United States. Selection of W.B. Doner as the company's advertising campaign; Distribution of marketing materials; Insights on the selection of W.B. Doner.
- 'Viral' Campaign Spurs Cox's Digital Conversion. // Multichannel News;4/7/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p12A
Cox Communications Inc. has been placed at first position in the CTAM 2003 Digital Case Study Competition for its advertising campaign "Share The Happiness." Patti Marciano is the director of web marketing and e-commerce operations in the company. The company, like other MSOs, faces slow growth...
- CTHRA Honors Campaign, HR Leader. Neel, K. C. // Multichannel News;10/22/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 42, p34
The article reports that the Cable and Telecommunications Human Resources Association (CTHRA) in 2007 has announced two awards honoring member achievements in the U.S. Cox Communications Inc.'s Orange County/Palos Verdes, California, system earned CTHRA's Best Practices honor for its Essential...
- Fox Revamps Promotions. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;11/28/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 49, p49
The article focuses on the network promotions to be launched by Fox Cable Networks Group in 2006. Fox Cable will be collaborating with Speed Channel to launch an initiative that will benefit both the network's Web site and operators' high-speed Internet business in the second-quarter of 2006....
- Who's Afraid of the Bogeyman? Tombes, Jonathan // Communications Technology;May2005, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p6
The article presents information related to the cable industry. Last year, a local exchange carrier tried to reach the business community with radio spots in the Washington D.C. metropolitan market that conveyed this frightening message that cable operators were offering commercial services. The...