Outside TV Helps Produce Ford Ads
- Outside Television Eyes National Rollout on Comcast. REYNOLDS, MIKE // Multichannel News;5/21/2012, Issue 21, p12
The article reports on the commencement of Outside Television on a national rollout on Comcast Corp. systems, making it available to Xfinity TV sports-tier customers in the U.S.
- 'Outside's' Tv Network To Air On Comcast. // Media Industry Newsletter;5/28/2012, Vol. 65 Issue 22, p4
The article reports that television network Outside Television has signed a deal with cable operator Comcast to allow the network to be aired using Xfinity digital service in several U.S. states including Chicago, Illinois, Detroit, Michigan, and San Francisco, California.
- FRESH START. MILLER, STUART // Multichannel News;6/3/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 22, p10
The article discusses the replacement of a new channel launch by existing channels rebranding. It states that rebranding is to achieve full distribution as starting a new network and running it for five years takes 50-100 million dollars. Dennis Gillespie, senior vice president at the company...
- OUTSIDE, RED BULL REV UP. Marechal, A. J. // Daily Variety;2/21/2013, Vol. 318 Issue 31, p3
The article reports on the two television reality series formed in partnership between Outside TV and Red Bull Media House such as "Explorers: Adventure of the Century," and "Momentum: What Drives You."
- This Ad-Tech Company Thinks Interactive Video Ads Can Bypass Blockers. Johnson, Lauren // Adweek;12/18/2015, p1
The article presents the views of advertising technology firm Free All Media on the use of interactive video advertisements (ads) to bypass ad blockers. Topics discussed include video ads to encourage consumers to take an action like entering an email address to access content; the views of...
- PEOPLE. // Multichannel News;2/6/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p19
The article announces several career developments including the promotion of Dierde Bianchi as vice president at Bravo Media LLC, the appointment of John Howard as project manager at Broadway Systems, and the promotion of Dennis Gillespie as senior vice president at Outside Television.
- Ford to open new engine plant in China. // Knoxville Automotive Report;Nov2010, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p13
The article reports on the memorandum of understanding signed by Ford Motor Co. and its Chinese partner Changan Ford Mazda Autiomobile Ltd. for the construction of a 500 million U.S. dollars engine plant in China.
- Ford to team with Sollers in Russia. // Memphis Automotive Report;May2011, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p14
The article reports on the partnership of Ford Motor Co. and Russian automaker Sollers for the manufacture and distribution of automobiles in Russia in 2011.
- Outside Adds Originals Amid Rollouts. REYNOLDS, MIKE // Multichannel News;11/5/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 43, p20
The article previews several television programs including "Reel Rock Film Tour," "Surfing 28 States: India," and "Outside Today," from the company Outside Television.