- World Cup In 3DTV's No Party Favor. Gibbons, Kent; Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;6/7/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 23, p14
A preview of the ESPN 3D-enabled set from Comcast Corp. is presented.
- Comcast Tees Up Switched Video. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;6/21/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 25, p42
The article reports on the plans of cable operator Comcast Corp. to deploy switched digital video (SDV) later in 2011 in several cable systems, as well as expand into other markets in 2011 and 2012 by offering over 150 high definition (HD) channels and launching new services such as 3-D...
- COMCAST SETS 3D NET. Cohen, David S. // Daily Variety;2/18/2011, Vol. 310 Issue 35, p4
The article reports on the preparation of the entertainment firm Comcast Corp. to launch the 24-hour three-dimension (3D) network Xfinity 3D, where several 3D offerings are provided including sports presentations.
- Comcast Adds 3D Option to TV's Yule Log. Umstead, R. Thomas; Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;12/6/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 45, p6
The article reports on the decision of Comcast to offer the television (TV) tradition "The Yule Log" in three-dimension TV (3DTV).
- Strong stories are crucial to the success of 3d. // Televisual;Jun2010, p5
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses their featured section on three-dimensional television programming in Great Britain.
- POLL STATION With Linda Banister. Banister, Linda // Edmontonians;May2010, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p4
The article offers the result of a survey in Edmonton, Alberta regarding the three dimensional revolution and the television viewers' approval to become a part of the movement.
- Multi-screen 3-D TV. // Popular Science;Dec92, Vol. 241 Issue 6, p25
Reports that Robert and John Bass, a father-and-son team, have created a three-dimensional television system that doesn't require awkward plastic glasses. Details on the Bass Direct View 3D-TV; Other applications of the technology.
- Japan kicks around holographic TV concept. Schilling, Mark // Variety;7/19/2010, Vol. 419 Issue 9, p4
The article discusses efforts of the National Institute of Information and Communication Technology (NICT) in Japan to develop three-dimensional holographic television broadcasting.
- 3DTV AND BANDWIDTH. Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;1/18/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p18
The article offers information on three-dimensional television (3DTV) and the process involved on how it get signals through bandwidths.