E-Books: Larsson Helps Mystery & Thrillers Topple the Competition
- Mystery & Detective Shows Why It's No. 1. // Book Publishing Report;Aug2011, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p2
The article focuses on the performance of books in the mystery and detective category in the U.S. from July 2010 to June 2011. It says that 365 editions of 276 titles identified with the category appeared on the weekly bestseller lists of "Publishers Weekly," "The New York Times," and "USA...
- Category Review: Mysteries Led by Reprints and Larsson's Girl. // Book Publishing Report;Aug2010, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p2
The article reports that mystery and detective fiction category was ranked number four in the most popular fiction categories of 2009. It states that mystery and detective is a high turnover category with 71 new editions which represent 34% of all new International Standard Book Numbers (ISBNs)....
- E-Books: Larsson Three-peats, Keeps Knopf At No. 1. // Book Publishing Report;Sep2010, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p11
The article reports on the domination of the late Stieg Larsson in the top 20 best sellers in August 2010 with his book "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo." It states that Larsson maintained the top spots for three-month period. It notes that his book "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo," topped out...
- Larsson, Patterson Help Raise Stakes in Suspense. // Book Publishing Report;May2011, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p1
The article focuses on the performance of books in the suspense category in the U.S. from April 2010 to March 2011. It says that the suspense category achieve No. 2 by consolidated ranking of all categories in 2010. It states that authors Stieg Larsson and James Patterson dominated the top-10...
- BESTSELLERS '10. Maryles, Daisy // Publishers Weekly;1/10/2011, Vol. 258 Issue 2, p18
The article focuses on the best selling books of year 2010, according to the bestseller charts of "Publishers Weekly." It relates that the books of Stieg Larsson under his Millennium trilogy, have a combined weekly total of 202 weeks on the 2010 bestseller charts. It discusses the debut novels...
- Confessions of a Murder Suspect. Fox, Dionne // Library Media Connection;Mar/Apr2013, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p71
The article reviews the book "Confessions of a Murder Suspect," by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro.
- 10th Anniversary. Moritz, Susan O. // Library Journal;4/15/2011, Vol. 136 Issue 7, p88
The article reviews the book "10th Anniversary," by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro.
- The 6th Target. Carlson, Joseph L. // Library Journal;3/15/2008, Vol. 133 Issue 5, p103
A review is presented of the audio book "The 6th Target," by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro.
- The 8th Confession. // Publishers Weekly;6/29/2009, Vol. 256 Issue 26, p125
The article reviews the audiobook "The 8th Confession," by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro.