E-Books: Romance at Its Strongest After Six Months of Growth
- Romance blooms for retailers, publishers in emerging world of Ebook-only titles. // Book Publishing Report;02/21/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p1
Reports the profitability of romance titles for retailers and publishers in the electronic book (ebook) market in the United States. Electronic-only publishers as mass market publishers in the ebook world; Advantages of ebook-only titles in terms of cost; Comparison of marketing strategies of...
- Category Review: Romance's Time to Shine. // Book Publishing Report;Jul2009, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p2
The article reports on the implications of the market performance of romance category of books. It states that the romance category was ranked number one in the market in 2008. It notes that the spread and acceptance of electronic books may be most important factors for the overall good...
- Chaplet of Pearls. Yonge, Charlotte Mary // Chaplet of Pearls;1/1/1903, p1
Presents the complete text of "Chaplet of Pearls" by Yonge, Charlotte Mary, 1823-1901.
- Apartment Next Door. Johnston, William Andrew // Apartment Next Door;1/1/1919, p1
Presents the complete text of "Apartment Next Door" by Johnston, William Andrew.
- I Will Repay. Orczy, Emmuska // I Will Repay;1/1/1911, p1
Presents the complete text of "I Will Repay" by Orczy, Emmuska, Baroness, 1865-1947.
- Castle Craneycrow. McCutcheon, George Barr // Castle Craneycrow;1/1/1902, p1
Presents the complete text of "Castle Craneycrow" by McCutcheon, George Barr, 1866-1928.
- Blotting Book. Benson, E. F. (Edward Frederic) // Blotting Book;1/1/1908, p1
Presents the complete text of "Blotting Book" by Benson, E. F. (Edward Frederic), 1867-1940.
- Between the Dark & the Daylight. Howells, William Dean // Between the Dark & the Daylight;1/1/1907, p1
Presents the complete text of "Between the Dark & the Daylight" by Howells, William Dean, 1837-1920.
- Dangerous Age. Michalis, Karin // Dangerous Age;1/1/1913, p1
Presents the complete text of "Dangerous Age" by Michalis, Karin, 1872-1950.