Price Watch Preview, Part II: Nonfiction Through The Years
- THE WEEKLY SCORECARD. // Publishers Weekly;8/19/2013, Vol. 260 Issue 33, p5
The article presents tables with information on print book sales for the week ending August 11, 2013, with comparison data for 2012, including units sold by type of sale outlet, by category including fiction and nonfiction, and by book format including hardcover, trade paperback, and audiobook.
- THE WEEKLY SCORECARD. // Publishers Weekly;5/18/2015, Vol. 262 Issue 20, p6
Several charts are presented that lists the unit sales of print books by category in the U.S., as of May 18, 2015, including adult nonfiction, juvenile nonfiction and hardcover.
- Price Watch Preview: A Look at Fiction Through the Years. // Book Publishing Report;Apr2010, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p10
The article focuses on the analysis of Simba Information Inc. on the prices of books from 2002-2010 which are identified in the standard formats of mass market, trade paper, and trade cloth. It notes that there have been increasing pressure on price points since 2002, but the recession seems to...
- BESTSELLERS OCTOBER 13- OCTOBER 19,2014. // Publishers Weekly;10/27/2014, Vol. 261 Issue 43, p15
The article presents information on the top 25 bestselling nonfiction and fiction books for the week of October 13-19, 2014, including "The Narrow Road to the Deep North" by Richard Flanagan, "Clariel: The Last Abhorsen" by Garth Nix, and "Gone Girl" by Gillian Flynn. A chart for the top 10...
- BESTSELLERS JUNE 4 - JUNE 10, 2012. // Publishers Weekly;6/18/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 25, p16
Tables are presented documenting lists of bestselling books for the week ending June 10, 2012, including the top 25 hardcover fiction titles, the top 25 hardcover nonfiction titles, and the top 25 bestselling trade paperback titles.
- THE WEEKLY SCORECARD. // Publishers Weekly;12/10/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 50, p4
This article presents multiple charts and graphs documenting the total number of print books sold for the weeks ending December 4, 2011 and December 4, 2012, including information on the total number of adult and juvenile fiction and nonfiction units sold and a breakdown of the sales by format.
- NEWS BRIEFS. // Graham Leader;10/24/2012, Vol. 137 Issue 20, p1
The article informs that the organization Friends of the Library will host a book sale on October 27, 2012 in Graham, Young County, Texas and highlights that both fiction and nonfiction books will be up for sale.
- THE WEEKLY SCORECARD. // Publishers Weekly;6/24/2013, Vol. 260 Issue 25, p6
The article discusses book sales for the week of June 16, 2013, presenting charts of unit sales in categories such as adult nonfiction, trade paperback, and mass market paperback.
- The Chart. // Entertainment Weekly;
Charts are presented documenting the ten bestselling fiction and nonfiction books during the week ending June 9, 2013 including "And the Mountains Echoed" by Khaled Hosseini, "Happy, Happy, Happy" by Phil Robertson with Mark Schlabach, and "Let's Explore Diabetes With Owls" by David Sedaris.