Suspense Remains Steady Despite Leveling Off
- Audio Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;4/4/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 14, p23
Presents a list of the top 15 fiction and nonfiction audiobook bestsellers as of April 4, 2005. "Honeymoon," by James Patterson, read by Campbell Scott and Hope Davis; "The Da Vinci Code," by Dan Brown, read by Paul Michael; "The Broker," by John Grisham, read by Michael Beck.
- Fiction Tops Nonfiction for First Time in May 2009. // Book Publishing Report;Jun2009, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p1
The article reports on the lead of fiction against nonfiction books in the bestselling titles over the four weeks ending May 30, 2009 in the U.S. It shows that fiction obtained 34 bestselling books while nonfiction obtained 16 bestselling books under the top 50 in the market. Several charts are...
- Writers Block for 'Da Vinci' Dan? Odell, Amy; Ravitz, Justin // New York;6/4/2007, Vol. 40 Issue 20, p10
The article focuses on novelist Dan Brown, who has yet to produce a follow-up novel to "The Da Vinci Code." Novelist John Grisham said that Brown is recovering from the experience of "The Da Vinci Code" but is hopeful that Brown will be fine. Director Ron Howard reported that Brown is working on...
- Adults to the Front of the Class. D. R. // Publishers Weekly;6/11/2012, Vol. 259 Issue 24, p13
The article discusses the sales of books for children by authors John Grisham and James Patterson including the "Maximum Ride" series by Patterson, the "Middle School" series by Patterson, and the "Theodore Boone" series by Grisham.
- Publishing in Central Europe. Tan, Terri // Publishers Weekly;9/26/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 38, p45
This article presents an update on the publishing industry in Central Europe as of September 2005. The present-day Central European publishing scene is one of stability, strength and vitality. In a region where Christian publishing exerts considerable influence, it is interesting to see author...
- The Confession. Emmons, Josh // People;11/15/2010, Vol. 74 Issue 18, p52
This article reviews the book "The Confession," by John Grisham.
- The Associate. Reese, Jennifer // Entertainment Weekly;1/30/2009, Issue 1032/1033, p100
This article reviews the book "The Associate," by John Grisham.
- Untitled Thriller. Hoffert, Barbara // Library Journal;5/15/2013, Vol. 138 Issue 9, p52
The article previews a book by the legal thriller author John Grisham which will feature the fictional character Jake Brigance.
- SYCAMORE ROW. // Kirkus Reviews;11/15/2013, Vol. 81 Issue 22, p222
The article reviews the book "Sycamore Row" by John Grisham.