Fiction, Tie-Ins Soar in 2009 as Hardcover Sours
- PUBLISHERS WEEKLY/ Children's Bestsellers. // Publishers Weekly;11/10/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 45, p24
Lists several children's bestsellers from various categories in the U.S. market as of November 2003. Picture books; Fiction; Series and tie-ins.
- BEST-SELLERS. // Entertainment Weekly;07/21/2000, Issue 550, p75
Presents the top ten best-sellers in the categories of fiction, nonfiction and trade paperbacks as of July 21, 2000.
- `Health' nuts. // Entertainment Weekly;07/10/98, Issue 440, p69
Offers a look at the ratings for best seller books in fiction, non-fiction and paperback categories. Titles of the books; Positions which the books rank; Number of weeks on the best sellers list.
- Help Yourself. // Entertainment Weekly;02/12/99, Issue 471, p77
Lists the best selling fiction, nonfiction, and mass-market paperbacks in the United States in February 1999. `Southern Cross'; `The Greatest Generation'; The Street Lawyer.'
- Paperback Bestsellers/Mass Market. DONAHUE, DICK // Publishers Weekly;5/21/2012, p12
The article lists the top selling paperback mass market books in the U.S. for the week of May 21, 2012 which includes "The Lucky One" by Nicholas Sparks, "The Fifth Witness" by Michael Connelly, and "A Game of Thrones" by George R. R. Martin.
- BESTSELLERS NOVEMBER 23-29, 2015. // Publishers Weekly;12/7/2015, Vol. 262 Issue 50, p14
Statistics are presented related to bestselling books between November 23-29, 2015 which includes top 25 hardcover fiction, top 25 hardcover nonfiction and top 25 mass market paperback.
- Lemony Endings, Sweet. Roback, Diane // Publishers Weekly;3/26/2007, Vol. 254 Issue 13, p43
The article focuses on the 2006 bestselling children's books of "Publishers Weekly." Lemony Snicket's "The End," the finale of the Series of Unfortunate Events volume, was the number 1 bestselling children's book in 2006, followed by "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince." Licensed product and...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD NO.1 TITLES WITH LONGEVITY Paperback Fiction. // Book Publishing Report;6/30/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p3
Presents a chart ranking books which had the longest stay at the top spot of the 'New York Times' newspaper's paperback fiction best seller lists in the first half of 2003.
- Children's Series and Tie-ins Bestsellers. Roback, Diane // Publishers Weekly;7/25/2011, Vol. 258 Issue 30, p16
A list of children's series and tie-ins bestsellers as of July 2011 is presented, which includes "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins, "Harry Potter" by J. K. Rowling, and "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" by Jeff Kinney.