No. of Authors, Titles Shrink As Imprint List Grows
- Correction. // Publishers Weekly;1/18/2016, Vol. 263 Issue 3, p13
A correction to the article "The Year in Bestsellers" in the 2016 issue is presented.
- Redstone's roll. Fleming, Michael // Variety;11/7/94, Vol. 357 Issue 2, p2
Reports that Paramount-owned imprints have 18 and a half books on the New York Times Bestseller list, including hardcover and softcover books.
- New York Times: Fewer Imprints Make the Cut. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2010 Supplement, p1
The article reports on the decline in the number of imprints presented on the "New York Times" (NYT) bestseller list in 2009. It states that the number fell to 1,849 books, which was partly affected by the ranking of children's series books, which it says, cause some books and authors to be...
- New On All New York Times Bestseller Lists (For Week Ended 3/20/2005). // Book Publishing Report;3/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p6
Presents a chart depicting the list of new bestsellers according the "New York Times" for the week ended March 20, 2005 in the U.S. Book title; Author; Imprint.
- New On USA Today Top 150 Bestseller List (Based on sales through 3/10/2005). // Book Publishing Report;3/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p6
Presents a chart depicting the list of bestsellers according to the "USA Today" through March 10, 2005 in the U.S. Book title; Author; Imprint.
- June Another 50 Shades Month, New Titles Down. // Book Publishing Report;Jul2012, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p6
The article focuses on the sales of newly issued books of June 2012. It states that the published books contains only 37 percent of the new International Standard Book Number (ISBN) numbers from the total 671 editions which was quite low from the sales of April and May. It further presents...
- Health & Fitness Not as Healthy As You Might Think. // Book Publishing Report;Mar2011, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the bestsellers for the health and fitness category which appeared in the journals "New York Times," "USA Today" and "Publishers Weekly." It notes that the bestsellers came from 60 authors under 37 imprints which were published between September 2001-December 2010. Several...
- Riverhead At 20. Swanson, Clare // Publishers Weekly;12/1/2014, Vol. 261 Issue 50, p4
The article discusses how Riverhead, an imprint of the publisher Penguin Random House, celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2014, the same year that it released titles such as "On Such a Full Sea" by Chang-Rae Lee, "In Paradise" by Peter Matthiessen, and "The Vacationers" by Emma Straub. Topics...
- New York Times: List Changes Impact Results. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2011 Supplement, Vol. 36, p1
The article reports on the impact of the inclusion of three 10-item Graphic Books lists in August 2009 and other list changes on the results of the consolidated lists of "New York Times" (NYT) in the U.S. It discusses the increase in the number of imprints in 2010. It states that the ranking of...