Emergency Phone for Mass Transit
- LIGHTWEIGHT PHONE TOWER TAKES 1 TO INSTALL. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2012, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p115
The article offers brief information on the Eco emergency phone tower (model ETP-MTE) from Talk-A-Phone Co.
- TALK-A-PHONE CO. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p71
The article presents a corporate profile of Talk-A-Phone Co., one of the leading companies that creates solutions to satisfy the demands of high-end security projects. The company provides a full line of emergency phones, area of rescue systems, and management software. TALK-A-Phone was...
- EMERGENCY PHONE LOCATIONS AND ALARMS MANAGED ON SAME PLATFORM. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2006, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p110
The article reports that users of Talk-A-Phone Co. emergency phones and Micro Key Software's Millennium Monitoring Module can manage their emergency phone locations and alarms using the same monitoring platform. The connection enables security monitors to receive alarms from their emergency...
- GOVERNMENT GEAR. // American City & County;Jan2011, Vol. 126 Issue 1, p42
The article previews government products the ETP Series Emergency Phone Wall Mount from Talk-A-Phone, Stainless Steel Tailgate Spreader from Crysteel Manufacturing, and Volunteer VTX from Cub Cadet.
- A TRAIL OF BLUE LIGHTS. Shanes, Bob // Campus Technology Magazine;Nov2011, Vol. 25 Issue 3, following pS16
The article discusses the importance of guests, faculties, and students safety at Florida State University (FSU) campuses. It mentions one of its initiatives on public safety called the Blue Light Trail, a technology that uses blue lights towers with Talk A-Phones Co. 's emergency phones to...
- 911 alternate finds support in Baltimore. O'Toole, Patrick // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov1997 Part 2 of 2, Vol. 27 Issue 13, p47
Reports on the success of the pilot program that routes non-emergency telephone callers to 311 in Baltimore County, Maryland. Reduction of calls to 911; Plans to expand the program on the country; Reduction of response time to callers on the 911 system.
- What's up with 911? Travisano, Jim // Current Health 2;Apr/May98, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p20
Focuses on the utilization of the emergency hotline 911 in the United States. Why 911 was established and by whom; When this number should be used; Relating information to 911 dispatchers. INSET: SOS for cell phone users.
- CTIA moves on 911 issue. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;2/19/96, Vol. 230 Issue 8, p46
Reports that the CTIA has made a proposal to the Federal Communications Commission that addresses the contentious issue of wireless 911 calls. Implementation of capabilities into networks that would allow 911 operators to locate the cell site handling a cellular call; Complications resulting...
- Associated Group targets cellular location issues. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;3/25/96, Vol. 230 Issue 13, p14
Reports that the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association has presented a proposal regarding the deployment of 911 location technology to a Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Marketing of TruePosition Cellular Location System; Technical specifications of the system; Who markets the...