Save Money on Access Control
- Lumidigm Introduces New Fingerprint Sensors. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/12/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p11
This article announces introduction by Lumidigm Inc. of the Mercury Series of fingerprint sensors.
- biometric identifier. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p265
A definition of the term "biometric identifier," which refers to biologically unique data that identify a person, is presented.
- Getting to KNOW YOU. // Machine Design;8/9/2001, Vol. 73 Issue 15, p46
Reports on the popularity of biometric technology, the automated method of identifying a person by a physical or behavioral characteristic, as a method of personal identification. Discussion of facial-recognition technology, including the TrueFace software from Massachusetts-based eTrue Inc.;...
- Module Puts Its Finger On The Pulse Of Security. // Electronic Design;9/13/2007, Vol. 55 Issue 20, p70
The article evaluates the Fingerprint Matching Module from Atmel Corp. and ODI Security.
- Fingerprint sensor for embedded access modules. // Electronics Weekly;9/3/2008, Issue 2350, p32
The article evaluates UPEK's fingerprint authentication design platform from Avnet Memec.
- Biometric security system combines fingerprint sensor and 32-bit CPU. // Electronics Weekly;4/23/2008, Issue 2332, p21
The article evaluates the latest biometric security system chipset from Atmel Corp.
- AOptix Releases InSight VM Commercially. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;9/15/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 19, p10
The article focuses on the InSight VM standoff iris recognition system for the commercial market released by AOptix Technologies.
- AOptix Introduces Simultaneous Iris and Face Capture System. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;10/12/2011, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p11
A preview of the InSight Duo biometric system with iris and face capture from AOptix Technologies Inc. is presented.
- Higi `scores' with kiosks. FREDERICK, JIM // Drug Store News;11/11/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p34
The article reports that Higi Score Co., a health care company urges its consumer to take on the holistic approach to their health with the help of its biometric screening kiosks, its smartphone applications and its website in the U.S.