Consumer Loyalty Programs: What are Your Real Statistics?
- Theft's the thing. Kleist, Trina // Business Mexico;Aug1994, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p8
Reports on employee theft and shoplifting in business enterprises in Mexico. Losses; Joint efforts to address the problem; Management and security programs adapted by retail owners.
- Take steps to protect your company's assets. Alerding, Mike // Indianapolis Business Journal;3/31/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p33A
Offers advice to companies to how to protect their assets from employee theft. Business owners' involvement in internal control activities; Identification of the most effective deterrents to fraud; Vulnerability posed by cash management, accounts receivable, inventory, payroll and fixed assets.
- Security magazine poll: Which insider threats are most concerning to your enterprise? // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2015, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p16
A chart is presented which shows the findings of "Security" magazine's 2015 poll asking about the threats that are the most concerning to U.S. businesses including disgruntled employees, corporate espionage and employee theft.
- Pillars of the law guard against light-fingered staff. Ferguson, Adele; James, David // BRW;9/4/95, Vol. 17 Issue 34, p72
Discusses the security measures that companies are adopting due to an increase in the number of employees involved in stealing intellectual property. Reluctance of courts to grant civil search orders known as Anton Pillar orders; Features of an Anton Pillar order; Conditions required prior to...
- Advances made in loss prevention systems. // Chain Drug Review;8/27/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p41
The article reports that in an effort to identify loss prevention risks associated with emerging point-of-sale (P-O-S) technology, electronic article surveillance technology has been rapidly evolving in the U.S.
- Surveillance evolves. LAWLESS, PHILLIP // Professional Carwashing & Detailing;Mar2012, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p40
The article offers information on the usage of advanced surveillance system in the carwash industry. It states that carwash owners rely on it as it provides evidence of theft, damage or vandalism. It also focuses on the new surveillance technology called video analytics. It presents a difference...
- Growing like a Tweenager. LaCommare, Rob // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2011, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p77
The article profiles Rob LaCommare, director of loss prevention at Justice. He reveals that the company is aggressive in achieving business goals in the aspect of corporate security, business resilience and life safety front, as well as security, fire and safety management for the home office...
- 10 Things Walmart Doesn't Want Other Retailers to Know. Bergdahl, Michael // Images Retail;May2013, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p74
The article presents ten service lessons aimed at using great service as an competitive advantage. Rewarding customers for continuously shopping at their store has been proven to be effective in keeping customers' loyalty, which according to the author is a win-win situation for both the...
- News. // Convenience Store News;8/23/2004, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p70
This article presents news briefs related to convenience stores in the U.S. Winners Convenience Stores in Albuquerque, New Mexico, implemented Outsite Networks' Fidelis Loyalty System to create a new loyalty program called "Winners Best Rewards." Customers reaching set point levels can receive...