Access and ID Are Like Oxygen
- redefining careers in india. Gulati, Richa; Krishna, Shatrunjay // Human Capital;Dec2011, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p42
The article focuses on the high rate of attrition of employees in companies in India due to the lack of career advancement opportunities. It discusses the mismatch between career aspirations of employees and available opportunities, changes in the workforce demographics, and employees' opinions...
- Free Career Advice. // Redbook;Jan2009, Vol. 212 Issue 1, p92
The article presents an answer to a question on how to leave the current employer on the best possible terms when getting a new job.
- TIME TO RESIGN? DO IT SLOW AND EASY. // Management Review;Sep85, Vol. 74 Issue 9, p7
Provides tips for employees on when to resign from their jobs. Merger of companies; Cost-cutting strategies of companies; Less challenge in work or personal growth.
- Kissing your employer goodbye. Clarke, Robyn D. // Black Enterprise;Oct2000, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p64
Cites ways on how to execute a professional resignation or exit from employers. Behaviors that must be avoided when preparing to resign; Suggested mental attitude to protect a professional reputation; Significance of an exit interview.
- Untitled. // Furniture/Today;3/18/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p4
Reports career developments in the U.S. as of March 2002. Retirement of Don Mitchell, president of La-Z-Boy's Case Goods Group; Appointment of Mark Wagner to the position of director of retail marketing for La-Z-Boy; Selection of Montgomery Ward to the position of president and chief executive...
- people. // Printing World;8/7/2003, Vol. 283 Issue 6, p47
Presents career developments of various executives in Great Britain. Appointment of Patrick Martell, executive director of Saint Ives PLC; Selection of Dave Wigfield, managing director of Creo Europe company; Resignation of Colin Houghton from Trinity Mirror Group company.
- Highlights from Inside Report. Weiler, Derek; Crawley, Devin; Hammond, Karen; Anderson, Scott // Quill & Quire;Dec2001, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p6
Reports career developments in Canada as of December 2001. Resignation of Executive Judy Brunsek from HarperCollins Canada; Dismissal of fiction editor Joy Gugeler by Raincoast Books; Factors contributing to the resignation of Executive Director Sheryl McKean from the Canadian Booksellers...
- PEOPLE ON THE MOVE. // Human Resources (09648380);Jul/Aug2010, p17
The article reports on the career development of various business executives in Great Britain including the resignation of Imelda Walsh from Sainsbury Supermarkets Ltd., the appointment of Jan Woods as chief personnel officer of Findus Group, and the resignation of Neil Roden from RBS.
- EDITOR'S NOTE. Strachan, Sue // New Orleans Homes & Lifestyles;Feb2008, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p10
The author expresses her gratitude to the people who helped her during her tenure as editor for "New Orleans Homes & Lifestyle" and "Saint Charles Avenue" magazines. She will resign from her position to become the public relations director at the Ogden Museum of Southern Art. The author...