The Proof is in the Metrics: Protecting Transit Services
- Supporting security. F. H. // Workforce Management;May2010, Vol. 89 Issue 5, p22
The article features AlliedBarton Security Services as the third-largest guard company in the U.S. with 3,300 customers, including 200 of the Fortune 500 companies.
- AlliedBarton Security Services. // T+D;Oct2011, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p72
The article presents information on the employee training and development initiatives of AlliedBarton Security Services, which was recognized as one of the journal's 2011 BEST Award winners.
- AlliedBarton Security Services. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug2011, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p62
The article profiles AlliedBarton Security Services LP, the premier provider of highly trained, responsive security personnel, headquartered in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania.
- AlliedBarton Security Services' Strategic Partnership Program. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Feb2011, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p22
The article offers information on the Strategic Partnership Program launched by AlliedBarton Security Services LP, which members guard tours systems, canine services, and international security.
- Securing the Future. PROKOPEAK, MIKE // Chief Learning Officer;Sep2010, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p52
No abstract available.
- A Tale of Two Security Firms. Dunkel, Dan // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2011, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p32
The article features two security firms Allied Barton Security Services and Group4Securicor which are influenced on the evolving technology in the security industry in the U.S. According to the author, both firms previously use the traditional guarding service but managed to change it into a...
- When Words Fail: Workplace Violence and Communication. Smith, Sandy // EHS Today Exclusive Insight;6/18/2012, p1
The article focuses on the problem of workplace violence in the U.S. A survey conducted by AlliedBarton Security Services found that over half of U.S. citizens working outside their homes have witnessed, heard about or have experienced a violent event. It was also found that most employees did...
- From Worker Center to Union. RODRIGUEZ, FABRICIO // Social Policy;Winter2010, Vol. 39 Issue 4, p4
This article recounts the long struggle by security guards working for security services company AlliedBarton of Pennsylvania to form their own union. The guards overcame the barriers imposed by the Taft-Hartley Act of 1947, which required them to organize a union comprised of only security...
- Close Work Violence Loop with 360-Degree Communication. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2011, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p90
The article offers insights on how to mitigate the potential violence in commercial properties. According to Michael Coleman, executive of AlliedBarton Security Services LP, emphasis must be on 360-degree communications to ensure tenants, building managers, legal personnel, human resources...