"Regulatory tsunami" ahead?
- THE TIME IS NOW! // Vital Speeches of the Day;Nov2007, Vol. 73 Issue 11, p486
The speech "The Time Is Now!" is presented, delivered by U.S. Chamber of Commerce chief executive Thomas J. Donohue to the 10th Anniversary Transportation Summit in Irving, Texas on August 10, 2007, discussing the need for a comprehensive U.S. transportation infrastructure development plan for...
- SNAXPO 2005 Goes Hollywood! Wilkes, Ann Przybyla // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Aug2004, Vol. 93 Issue 8, p41
Focuses on the SNAXPO 2005 event for the international snack food industry in Miami, Florida. Educational sessions on issues affecting snack manufacturers; Keynote speech of Thomas J. Donohue, president of the United States Chamber of Commerce; Chief Executive Officer of Mosaic InfoForce LP, Kim...
- US Chamber Pushes Exports, Infrastructure. // Journal of Commerce (15307557);11/22/2010, Vol. 11 Issue 46, p6
The article deals with an education and advocacy campaign being planned by U.S. Chamber of Commerce President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Thomas J. Donohue aimed at building public support for trade agreements and foreign investment.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Donohue, Thomas J. // Journal of Commerce (15307557);1/12/2009 Supplement, p178
The article presents comments from Thomas J. Donohue, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, on funding for transportation infrastructure in the U.S. and how the funds are spent. He urges the U.S. Congress to facilitate the funding of ready-to-go...
- CORRECTIONS. // Washingtonian Magazine;Feb2009, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p22
Corrections to several articles are presented including one regarding the shares which have been sold by Thomas J. Donohue in the January 2009 issue, the article "What I've Learned" in the December 2008 issue, and "People Who Matter" in the December 2008 issue.
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce CEO in India on Trade Mission. // India -- West;4/16/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 21, pB3
The article reports that Thomas J. Donohue, president and chief executive officer of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, is on a seven-day trade mission in India to publicize opportunities for Indian and U.S. firms to increase trade and investment and leverage technology to create jobs in both countries.
- 19 Federal Agencies Receive AGA's Prestigious CEAR Award. // Government Financial Management TOPICS;5/10/2010, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p11
The article lists the 19 federal agencies in the U.S. that received the Certificate of Excellence in Accountability Reporting (CEAR) award from the Association of Government Accountants (AGA) which includes the Federal Housing Finance Agency, the Federal Trade Commission and the Peace Corps.
- Other Notable U.S. Government Agencies, 2008. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2009, p1618
This section presents a list of government agencies in the U.S.
- THE WEEK AHEAD IN CONGRESS. // Hill;10/6/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 113, p18
The article offers information on the meetings organized by various government agencies in the U.S., including the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee, the House Armed Services, and the House Ways and Means Select Revenue Measures subcommittee.