E-Books: Bestsellers Steady as Meyers Vanishes
- E-Books: Brown and Meyer Keep Shining. // Book Publishing Report;Dec2009, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p11
The article reports on the ranking and sales of Dan Brown and Stephenie Meyer's electronic book in the U.S. It mentions that Brown's "The Last Symbol" ranked as the number one in October and November 2009, but its sales decreased from 99.8 in October 2009 to 98.1 in November 2009. Moreover,...
- LagardÃ¨re Publishing Has Post-Meyer Declines. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;3/14/2011, Vol. 258 Issue 11, p6
The article reports on the decline in total revenue posted by LagardÃ¨re Publishing in the U.S. and Canada. This decline was attributed by parent company LagardÃ¨re to decrease in revenue from the sale of Stephanie Meyer books in 2010 amidst an 11% increase in Hachette Book Group USA (HBG)...
- Hachette Posts Second Consecutive Record Year. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;3/15/2010, Vol. 257 Issue 11, p4
The article reports on the strong performance of Hachette Book Group USA in 2009. The publisher has grown by more than 10 percent due in part to the popularity of books by author Stephenie Meyer. Chief executive officer (CEO) David Young has confirmed that 2009 was a productive year due to the...
- Electronic Books: Vastly Outnumbered, Children's Drop to Romance. // Book Publishing Report;Feb2009, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p8
The article reports on the sales and ranking of electronic books (e-books) of Amazon Co. and Sony Corp. It cites Stephenie Meyer's four "Twilight" books which appeared on three lists in all four weeks of January 2009 and her "New Moon" with 98.3 rating. It further mentions the 761.4 rating for...
- The Host. Mattson, Jennifer // Booklist;3/1/2008, Vol. 104 Issue 13, p29
Reviews the book "The Host" by Stephenie Meyer
- With Print Editions Selling Out, Meyer Dominates E-Books. // Book Publishing Report;Dec2008, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p11
The article reports on the top electronic-book ratings based on Amazon's Kindle book categories. "Twilight," by Stephenie Meyer ranks at No. 1 with a rating of 345. With a range of titles, including David Baldacci's "Divine Justice," the No. 10 title and the highest rated new title for the month...
- E-Books: Twilight Falls as Dan Brown and Jane Austen Rise. // Book Publishing Report;Jun2009, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p9
The article reports on the decline of the "Twilight" series of Stephanie Meyers from its place on the bestselling electronic books for May 2009 in the U.S. The series were replaced by one fantasy and three mystery and thrillers category books including "Angels and Demons," by Dan Brown. A chart...
- Vampires: Scary or Sexy? Hemphill, Meredith // Teen Ink;Oct2014, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p21
In this article, the author reflects on vampires, a noctural creature that drinks human blood and discusses how vampiric monsters of the ancient times that used to cause fear among ancient people have now come to be loved by humans citing reference to the book "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer.
- BITE OF A BOOK. // Cleo;Aug2008, p28
An excerpt from the book "Breaking Dawn," by Stephanie Meyer is presented.