Beyond Titles: The Makeup of a Bookstore
- Land of bibliophiles. Dodge, Steve // Oregon Business Magazine;Dec94, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p16
Presents a graph showing the number of bookstores per 10,000 population in Portland, Oregon.
- Bookatores. // Inside Tucson Business;12/30/2011, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p8
A chart is presented that lists several bookstores in Tucson, Arizona including Bookmans Entertainment Exchange, Mostly Books, and Fantasy Comics.
- Bookstores. // Inside Tucson Business;12/31/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 31, p8
A chart is presented that lists ranks of several bookstores in Tucson, Arizona from 2010 to 2011 including Bookmans Entertainment Exchange, Mostly Books, and R-Galaxy.
- Puerto Rico. // Caribbean Business;3/29/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p15
A chart is presented which shows the general fund net revenues of Puerto Rico from January 2010 to January 2012.
- GENERAL OBLIGATION YIELD CURVES FOR JULY 20, 2010. // Bond Buyer;7/22/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33354, p9
A chart is presented depicting the general obligation yield curves for July 20, 2010.
- VISIBLE SUPPLY BY STATE. // Bond Buyer;12/16/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33024, p9
A chart is presented that lists changes in amount of visible revenue supply rates by state in the U.S. including Arizona, Arkansas, and Colorado for December 8 and 15, 2008.
- PLAIN/INSURED GO YIELD FURVES FOR DEC. 12,2008*. // Bond Buyer;12/16/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33024, p9
A chart is presented that lists plain or insured GO yield curves for December 12, 2008 in the U.S. including Utah, New Mexico, and Colorado.
- SOUTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;6/3/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33327, p6
A chart is presented that lists the issuers of bonds and its purpose in the U.S. including the Birmingham Jefferson convention revenue bonds, State Asset Liability Commission Ohio Bridges Garvees and the Charlotte COPs.
- LARGEST PRIVATE COMPANIES. // San Diego Business Journal;2010 Book of Lists, Vol. 30 Issue 52, p160
A chart depicting the revenues, number of employees, and business description of the largest private companies in San Diego, California is presented.