Large Turnover in October as Huge Fiction Titles Debut
- Summary of books reviewed. // Modern English Teacher;Oct2014, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p86
A table is presented which list the summary of books reviewed by the journal which includes information on the books title, book publisher and authors.
- THE WEEKLY SCORECARD. // Publishers Weekly;8/15/2016, Vol. 263 Issue 33, p5
The article presents charts of unit print sales in thousands, including a chart with unit sales of print books through mass merchandisers, retail, and clubs, unit sales of print book by fiction and nonfiction categories, and unit sales of print books by format including hardcover and trade...
- aap MONTHLY STATSHOT, JUNE 2013. // Publishers Weekly;9/23/2013, Vol. 260 Issue 38, p10
The article presents statistics of the Association of American Publishers (aap) monthly statshot for the month of June 2013, including information on the percentage change for various book formats including adult hardcover, adult electronic book (e-book), and titles from university presses.
- AAP: First Quarter 2011 Net Sales Crawl Forward. // Book Publishing Report;Jun2011, Vol. 36 Issue 6, p6
The article focuses on the statistics from the Association of American Publishers (APP) which shows the rise of trade net sales for the U.S. book industry in the first quarter of 2011. It is noted that downloadable audio books increased in sales by 9 percent while physical audio books declined....
- CHILDREN'S BESTSELLERS JAN. 27-FEB. 2,2014. // Publishers Weekly;2/10/2014, Vol. 261 Issue 6, p16
Charts are presented of the "Publishers Weekly" Children's Bestsellers for January 27, 2014- February 2, 2014, including the Top 25 Children's Frontlist Fiction books and the Top 25 Children's Picture Books.
- Category Review: Mystery's Five-Year Shows Gains. // Book Publishing Report;Aug2009, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p2
Several tables are presented related to mystery and detective book category including the top 20 authors for July 2008 - June 2009, the top 20 titles for July 2008 - June 2009, and the five-year trend from 2004 to 2008. Several tables are presented related to mystery and detective book category...
- TOP 10 OVERALL. // Publishers Weekly;10/7/2013, Vol. 260 Issue 40, p14
A chart is presented depicting several books including "Doctor Sleep" by Stephen King, "The Sins of the Mother" by Danielle Steel, and "The Racketeer" by John Grisham.
- Book publishing industry trends. Johnston, Peter // Publishers Weekly;07/28/97 Supplement Book Production, Vol. 244 Issue 30, pS6
Discusses how the book publishing industry has been changing. Profitability and distribution issues; Rise in output; Statistical information on book trends; Mass market paperbacks, fiction, as a percentage of the total; Fluctuation in hardcover prices.
- U.S. publishing industry. Lofquist, William S. // Publishing Research Quarterly;Summer95, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p112
Presents charts on the performance of the United States publishing industry from 1992 to 1994. Purchases, sales, production, hours worked, employment and earnings of various book industries; Producer price index for books; Exports and imports of books; Foreign and domestic demand for books.