Political Science Category Stronger Than Expected
- New Titles At 12-Month Record As Fall List Debuts. // Book Publishing Report;Oct2010, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p3
The article reports on the inclusion of new book titles in the top 20 lists of books in the U.S. in September 2010. This scorecard includes the bestseller lists for sales over the five weeks ending September 4 through October 2. The new titles represent 46.5% of all the 529 International...
- Correction. // Kirkus Reviews;5/1/2007, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p443
A correction to the International Standard Book Number (ISBN) for Karen Gray Ruelle's "Hidden on the Mountain," that was reviewed in the April 1, 2007 issue is presented.
- CORRECTION. // Industrial Physicist;Oct/Nov2003, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p6
Presents a correction to the ISBN number of the book "Applications of Synchrotron Radiation in Low-Temperature Geochemistry and Environmental Science," published in the books department of the August/September 2003 issue of the journal "The Industrial Physicist."
- ISBN INDEX. // Quill & Quire;Jun2008 Supplement, p41
An index for the International Standard Book Numbers (ISBN) of books published in the June 2008 issue of "Quill & Quire" is presented.
- ISBN INDEX. // Quill & Quire;Jun2009 Supplement, p41
An index of ISBN numbers assigned to publishers in Canada by the Canadian ISBN Agency is presented.
- ISBN INDEX. // Canadian Publishers Directory;Dec2009, p41
An index of International Standard Book Numbers (ISBN) used by publishers in Canada is presented.
- Videotape on use of ISBN available from Bowker. // Library Journal;4/1/1984, Vol. 109 Issue 6, p615
Reports that a 12 minute instructional videotape on International Standard Book Numbers, the international Standard Numbering system is available from R.R. Bowker Co. for distribution in the U.S. and Canada.
- Corrections. // School Librarian;Spring2008, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p63
A correction to the article in the volume 55 issue is presented.
- International group pushes for ISBN complement. Crawley, Devin // Quill & Quire;Oct2001, Vol. 67 Issue 10, p5
Focuses on the importance of adopting a master identifier for text-based works in Canada. Role of the International Standard Textual Work Code on controlling right and permission; Development of a master identifier for tracking multiple edition; Inefficiency of the International Standard Book...